Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    rain of fire, kil'jaedens cunning and cataclysm for some reason

Deleted
    on sha, my rogue usually starts blade flurry immediately and then simply pops every single offensive and defensive cooldown she can find, including preparation if specced. Offensive stuff is usually on cooldown, but sometimes it just lines up with mc and my rogue will pop adrenalin rush or killing spree as well. It's pretty annoying to say the least

On my hunter, I tend to use disengage and deterrence a lot. Which isn't particularly effective, but it is annoying given that the current MC effects are broken by damage. 6 seconds of immunity really delays my reentry into the fight.

On my dk, the AI usually switches my presence, which is annoying but not bad.

My mistweaver puts me in tiger stance and my Ui ALLWAYS bugs out and removes the stance bar.
    Hate the first fight in HoF for that :c

Hunter always blows all CD's, disengages, and kills the fuck out of the party. It's like the computer-controlled version is pro as can be. I could probably learn a thing or 2.

The druid always just War Stomps, and starts melee'ing something. If he wasn't resto, it might hurt lol

One time, I was raiding Ironforge and we entered the Great Forge headed for Magni.

I got MC'd and smelted some ore.

Deleted
    I was MC'd on bladelord last night and giggled when it cast 'confession' on myself.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my warrior... ive had it cast "Camp Fire" which gave us more spirt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    One time, I was raiding Ironforge and we entered the Great Forge headed for Magni.

One of the better ones

I think I'll put a 'Best of...' collection at some point

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but,

I don't believe you.

Mind Control abilities are limited to the spellbook page. MC will not interact with the profession tab.

My rogue will not decide to apply Fur Lining Intellect to my wrists in the same manner your whatever will not open up the Smelting Tab, select a particular ore to smelt, and actually smelt it.

Edit: Camp Fire used to be in the spellbook tab, so that could be put down as there does not have to be a secondary action beyond hitting the ability.
    Last edited by Shaley; 2012-12-31 at 05:29 PM.

It uses all my cooldowns, activates soulburn and burning rush then spams fear and rain of fire.

No joke, Azshara once made me build a Basic Campfire. I swear to god-- I was as surprised as the next guy.

Vizier is a pain in the butt with his MC choices, though. We have to make sure our rogue keeps smokebomb on CD during the MC phases of that fight.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2012-12-31 at 05:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I know back in classic, mindcontrol on druids could mean you would potentially lose your druid.
    Because Teleport: Moonglade.
    Not just classic... Had it happen in my raid group during Lady Deathwhisper. HILARIOUS!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    I'm not saying I don't believe you, but,
    I don't believe you.
    Mind Control abilities are limited to the spellbook page. MC will not interact with the profession tab.
    Proof that we need a sarcasm font...
    Last edited by S Blieft; 2012-12-31 at 05:25 PM.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Deleted
    My Paladin always switches to Seal of Justice and burns all the CDs to deal "moar" damage if they are up :/ (this happens more frequently in the 1º boss of HoF).

10+ Year Old Account
    On my mage I get switched to molten armor and start casting flamestrike and frostbolt. On my rogue I start spamming FoK and sometimes gouge people. On my lock I start AoE incinerating people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually when I get MC'd the boss will change one of my armors, and blizzard.
    About a month ago, and I will never forget this. I was killing Sha, and we had a few 87 and 88's in the raid and I has just popped all my CD's for a 2nd time, and I get MC'd, instead of the usual he decided to Arcane Barrage (with my 6 stack) and miraculously 1 shot all 3 lower levels in there. I felt like Sha was secretly saying, "You shouldn't be here!".

Pops recklessness and/or just proceeds to mash faces.

My monk uses fists of fury if its not on CD and there's enough Chi available. It can be catastrophic lol

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a fury warrior Sha of Anger always pops dragons roar and avatar, which really pisses me off because of those cooldowns

15+ Year Old Account
    changes to unholy presence, REALLY not cool when tanking or using my rune empowerment, that makes me just sad.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s