Vanilla / Vanilla / Vanilla / Vanilla / MoP
Not that i am not enjoying the other but now days its like:
- Epic are the blue items from vanilla. When you got your first epic item in vanilla it was like: Well you know the feeling if you played it.
- On vanilla people where more social and dedicated to play. Now days its like:
1. Insert 24 random names has joined your raid group
2. First boss, not a single word in chat.
3. The tank dies. Random player starts to talk: "Kick tank", "l2p tank", "Nub", "Insert more random rant in here". Tank has left the raid group.
4. In 10 man normal sometimes you need some random dps / tank / healer. You get your random player. First boss goes down in 1 go. Second boss goes down to 4%. Random pug: "This raid sucks i am leaving / fake dc'ing".
Vanilla was more social and satisfying for me. Killing a boss was really a challenge. And you always wondered. How does the room of boss 2 looks like? MoP is nice. But i just don't have that "epic vanilla feeling" any longer.