Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Post Raid auditing tool for iLvl, Gear Quality, Legendary Progress & more

I used to audit my raiders in spreadsheets; manually checking armory pages for item levels, gear issues (gems/enchants), etc. I started Guild Audit to try and automate as much of that as possible. With the update for Warlords of Draenor, the site now automatically refreshes characters from Battle.net periodically - storing data for each spec a character has.

Guild Audit lets you create groups for your raid rosters. It remembers the characters you add and automatically refreshes them regularly. Characters can be added to and removed from groups freely.

For each raider, Guild Audit lists at a glance:
    • Gear Quality (Per slot: Legendaries, Epics, Blues, Greens, and Heirlooms)
    • Audit Issues (like missing gems/enchants)
    • Item Level
    • Legendary Questline Progress
    • Specs
    • Roles
    • Last Logout

You can mouseover the Audit column to see specific issues. I have similar tooltips (to show more detail) in mind for the Quality and Legendary Questline Progress columns. Some other ideas are also in the works, more details about functionality and future ideas are listed on the about page: www.guildaudit.com/about

The site has statistics to show counts for: classes, armor types, healers, tanks, dps, raid buffs, debuffs, and support abilities. You can change each characters spec and everything is updated accordingly.

An example group: www.guildaudit.com/g/1395

I've been developing Guild Audit as a hobby for the past couple of years and have really been enjoying it. I hope it is helpful and would love any feedback or ideas for new things it could track.

Thanks for reading,
    Jr

Updates:
    December 14 2014: A mouseover tooltip has been added for the "Quality" column that shows each item a character is wearing.
    Last edited by Drotain; 2014-12-14 at 03:39 PM.

I like your site. A very comprehensive overview of our own raidgroups. Well done, and I like the overall design of the website. Keep up the good work, do you plan any additional features? Like a history or a timeline for the development of the group or its individuals? Would be nice to see how they evolve over the course of a tier or even a whole expansion.
    Don't confuse me with the US-Slant. I'm the EU-Slant. :P

Definitely checking this out tonight. We'd been doing a lot of the same sort of thing ourselves. Thanks!
    Jsz
    <Identity Crisis> US-Horde Mythic
    > twitch.tv stream <

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I like your site. A very comprehensive overview of our own raidgroups. Well done, and I like the overall design of the website. Keep up the good work, do you plan any additional features? Like a history or a timeline for the development of the group or its individuals? Would be nice to see how they evolve over the course of a tier or even a whole expansion.
    Yes actually! Quite a while ago a guild member asked me about adding that, but the site was too primitive at the time. While updating for WoD I was very excited when I realized that history is going to be possible. I'm not sure when, but it's on my radar and I have an idea how to go about doing it.

Bloodsail Admiral Avada Kedavra's Avatar
    i wonder if the API is having issues again because I looked up Voodoo on Archimonde and it says there are 4 people that are max level.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

What exactly is the reason for the "Combined Item Level" statistic? :P

Feature Idea: Add the ability to "lock" someone's spec, so that if for example one of my Warriors logs out in his Prot gear and spec but he plays DPS in raid, it shows him listed as Fury/Arms and saves the item level of the last time he was seen logged off as DPS.
    Last edited by jsz; 2014-12-12 at 11:57 PM.
    Jsz
    <Identity Crisis> US-Horde Mythic
    > twitch.tv stream <

This is absolutely amazing, thanks for making it! Should make dishing out items in our guild a lot fairer and easier on us all!

Is there any chance of this becoming an addon for the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Blizzard couldn't give two shits about their own lore. They market this game to the male 13-17 year old crowd (since it's the same mentality half of their devs have, and its where the big money comes from), and that doesn't require nuanced writing. Just throw in crappy cliche villains with big muscles, a few chicks in bikini armor, and BAM--you got yourself another expansion.

I tried to test it as well, but atm I'm stuck on the loading screen. It's says: "Loading Guild from Battle.net Queue position: 1", but nothing has happened in like 10+ minutes.

Bloodsail Admiral Avada Kedavra's Avatar
    did we just ddos this poor guy...
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    It was a late night thought I had. It provides the same information as your groups average item level but in a different way. Not sure how useful, but I threw it in anyway. Idea was just to see the raw number behind your average ilvl. Week to week your groups combined ilvl increases by x, although x is skewed if the group members change.

Fantastic resource applicable to most guilds. I've been consistently recommending it on my stream and again I apologize for crashing your website so many times with the traffic!
    GM of Death Jesters - Stormrage US
    Twitch.tv/spartysmallwood
    Building a community, one Heroic Raider at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggamasta View Post
    I tried to test it as well, but atm I'm stuck on the loading screen. It's says: "Loading Guild from Battle.net Queue position: 1", but nothing has happened in like 10+ minutes.
    Ah, that's curious. The queue is running but somehow it didn't let your browser know. I'll add that to my list of things to look into.

If it seems to be taking far too long or bugging out, just refresh the page and try again. In the case of refreshes, they happen regardless. This would just be your browser not getting the message to go back to the roster again.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Fairly certain we did...

Oh well, great resource. Forwarded to my GM, who still checks everyone's Bnet page for optimized gear. Hopefully save her some time.

Thanks to Visenna for the signature.

Many, many people. Still, should not be crashing like that. If you see "Internal Server Error", it will come back up soon. Check in a few minutes. I'm actively trying to sort that out. These are exciting times, I really do enjoy this kind of thing.
    Last edited by Drotain; 2014-12-13 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
    Fantastic resource applicable to most guilds. I've been consistently recommending it on my stream and again I apologize for crashing your website so many times with the traffic!
    I checked out the site due to Sparty recommending it on his stream.
    This is a really good way to keep track of your raiding roster, thank you.

Feature Idea: Add the ability to "lock" someone's spec, so that if for example one of my Warriors logs out in his Prot gear and spec but he plays DPS in raid, it shows him listed as Fury/Arms and saves the item level of the last time he was seen logged off as DPS.
    This is a good idea, I kept thinking about people logging off in offspec as being a problem, too!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, posting on MMO-C does pose a certain risk to low traffic websites...
    Last edited by Slant; 2014-12-13 at 12:22 AM.
    Don't confuse me with the US-Slant. I'm the EU-Slant. :P

I'd like this feature too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
    Thank you for your kind words, Sparty. Each time that happens I am truly thrilled.

I also MAY have just found the cause with that influx just now, will keep working on it.

This actually is already a feature! Guild Audit stores data per spec for each character. You can click the specs in your roster to change them and it will stay that spec until changed. There may be a bug where specs are being overwritten, so definitely let me know if that happens to your group.
    Last edited by Drotain; 2014-12-13 at 12:31 AM.

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Very nice tool
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxSimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarma

not sure if doable, but is it possible for u to add peoples simmed dps next to em? (dpsers only)
    I put the laughter in manslaughter
    Blood DK problems: to many ppl at daily place, cant pull 8packs *cries*
    BF3>CoD Cola>Pepsi PC>Mac Xbox>PS3