Deleted
    1. TBC
    2. Classic
    3. WotLK
    4. Cata
    5. MoP

I would have to go with:

1. TBC - it introduced me to WoW and is full of nostalgia
    2. WoTLK - Was critical to begin with - but ended up playing it quite a lot and encouraged me to level up alts
    3. MoP - Got me back into the game after burning out in WoTLK - have to say that the current expansion fits better with my time these days (being more and smaller objectives) than TBC would have done.
    4. Cata - Leveled 1 character to max level and was completely burnt out. No feeling for it, even though I was seriously impressed with the revamp of Azeroth.

Woot.

Deleted
    You could have necroed the most recent one at least...

Deleted
    Best - WOTLK and worst - TBC

BC > Wrath > Vanilla > Cataclysm

Wrath and Vanilla are almost tied for second.

I can't comment on MoP because I haven't played enough of it yet. I took a long break at the end of Cataclysm (around September of last year). I plan to return eventually but haven't gotten around to it yet. All I've seen of MoP is the 10-day trial I fired up just to dick around and get my main to 87. I actually bought the game since it was on sale for like $15, but I haven't actually fired my account back up yet. So far all I can say is that I hate CRZ (found that out when I decided to mess around on some of my alts), and Jade Forest was a fun zone.

I liked Cataclysm okay, but it was by far my least favorite of all the expansions. At the end of Cataclysm, I'd been regularly playing since Vanilla and was starting to get burned out by that point, so I figured it was time to take a break.

BC was my favorite by far. I loved the zones and questing in Outland. The "alien planet" feel of Outland was awesome to me. Also, I think BC is the point where my guild was at its strongest, and most of my best friends in WoW were still active/playing. That was just a great point in the game for me.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-04-04 at 02:46 PM.

1. The Burning Crusade
    2. Mists of Pandaria
    3. Wrath of the Lich King
    4. Cataclysm

I don't really feel like explaining that much. TBC is IMO the best by far, best raids, great dungeons, overall just an amazing expansion. MoP comes next, a lot of stuff to do in game now, really quite enjoying it. ToT, best raid since Ulduar, even though the previous three raids were kinda 'eh'. WotLK - pretty solid though I'm surprised at how boring the raids became after a while. Ulduar was the only raid I continued to enjoy after 10-15 clears, the rest became dull chores. Cata last because it lacked a lot of things IMO. Going back to Azeroth was fun for like 10 minutes. Uldum and Vashjir were cool zones, but as a whole it felt like a very shattered expansion. Dragon Soul was such a boring and lame raid as well.

1. WotLK - Because it's the expansion I started playing in, and I think it had the best lore / story going for it. LK was an amazing villain. The raids were also the most memorable. So far nothing has compared to storming ICC. Even though the difficulty is questionable...

2. MoP - Because a lot of the "Cataclysm Problems" have been fixed. Such as not having anything to do end game besides sitting in cities. Also because of the amazing zones and lore to go with them.

3. Cataclysm - Had a decent story, although I hated the way they portrayed Deathwing as a villain. The raids/dungeons were also an average experience in my opinion. The world revamp was much needed.

4. TBC - Having to put this here simply because I didn't play during this time. I know it had some pretty awesome raids and dungeons, but I really dislike that they killed the main boss the first patch into it.

Best to worst...

MoP
    BC
    WotLK
    Cata

I like the atmosphere of MoP. And I really liked the gear sets and uniqueness of BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    for me it's a Tie between then the rest

1.Wrath<->Mist
    2.BC
    3.Cataclysm

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Deleted
    Why does everyone hate Cataclysm so much? I stopped playing shortly before Firelands patch but everything before that was awesome.

Deleted
    1: TBC.
    2: Wrath
    3: MOP (i think, havent played it alot, but cata was awfull)

Deleted
    Burning Crusade > Pandaria > Lich King > Cataclysm

but thats just my opinion

Best: Wrath of the lich king
    Worst: Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal View Post
    Why does everyone hate Cataclysm so much? I stopped playing shortly before Firelands patch but everything before that was awesome.
    then u havent missed anything (good) and thats the reason
    for me its bc > mop/wotlk > cata perhaps wow is getting too old, if mop would be the first/second expansion i would definitly rate it better than wotlk

Deleted
    Raids:
    TBC > WotLK > MoP > Cata

Dungeons:
    Cata (pre-4.3) > TBC > WotLK > MoP > Cata (4.3)

Keeping You Busy:
    MoP > TBC > Cata > WotLK

Casual-Friendly:
    MoP > Cata > WotLK > TBC

Hardcore-Appealing:
    TBC > WotLK > MoP > Cata

Content:
    MoP > TBC > WotLK > Cata

Overall:
    MoP > TBC > WotLK > Cata

But that's just, like, my opinion, man.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont care much for mists. I really think blizzard could have done better with it.

I think Cata was better than mists...IKR, crazy!!

Deleted
    WOTLK>TBC>Cataclysm>MoP

Best: TBC, MoP

Worst: WotLK, Cata

Deleted
    What i had most fun in? Vanilla > Wotlk > MoP/Cata > TBC
    But the game only progresses so the "best" expansions would be MoP > Cata > Wotlk > TBC > Vanilla
    Don't get me wrong, ive had fun through all expansions of wow, thats why i keep playing it, and the fun factor came mostly from who i played with but the game keeps adding more and more stuff, i really don't think most players now would ever play on vanilla for very long now if it was avalible because it was so much farming, so hardcore in end raids and so little of the convenient stuff like dungeon finder/LFR, i mean you could be "LF1M Healer UBRS" for hours and hours just for that 1 run sometimes.