Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai123 View Post
    Was watching Reckful's stream lastnight on his rogue he got feared from a Phsyfiend out of stealth from about 8 yards, it was a total WTF moment, but now it makes sense.
    aren't AE's supposed to bring stealthies out of combat....? searing totem, fear bomb etc....

Deleted
    I've just recently restarted playing my rogue after a long pause and I was indeed intrigued by how easily enemies would target me while in stealth.
    But since they had given the Shadow Walk (sp?) ability, that increases stealth effectiveness, I just though they had nerfed how stealth works altogether. Would be very glad it this broken and they plan to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed this as well on my rogue alt, regardless of the opponent being of equal/lower level. I thought it was just me accidentally hitting my Stealth key just because I haven't played him so long and have an entirely different set of keybinds. I was kinda 50/50 on the whole thing, but apparently this is a real issue. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    aren't AE's supposed to bring stealthies out of combat....? searing totem, fear bomb etc....
    Psyfiend isn't an AoE, it's a single-cast fear that requires a target. It shouldn't be able to target you in stealth but it does.