Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Same for Psyfiend.
    Ive tested this 10 times in a duel with my friend priest.
    He pops fiend, it starts casting, i vanish...
    fiend completely ignores it and finishes the cast and fears me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai123 View Post
    Was watching Reckful's stream lastnight on his rogue he got feared from a Phsyfiend out of stealth from about 8 yards, it was a total WTF moment, but now it makes sense.
    aren't AE's supposed to bring stealthies out of combat....? searing totem, fear bomb etc....

I've just recently restarted playing my rogue after a long pause and I was indeed intrigued by how easily enemies would target me while in stealth.
    But since they had given the Shadow Walk (sp?) ability, that increases stealth effectiveness, I just though they had nerfed how stealth works altogether. Would be very glad it this broken and they plan to fix it.

I noticed this as well on my rogue alt, regardless of the opponent being of equal/lower level. I thought it was just me accidentally hitting my Stealth key just because I haven't played him so long and have an entirely different set of keybinds. I was kinda 50/50 on the whole thing, but apparently this is a real issue. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    aren't AE's supposed to bring stealthies out of combat....? searing totem, fear bomb etc....
    Psyfiend isn't an AoE, it's a single-cast fear that requires a target. It shouldn't be able to target you in stealth but it does.
    "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand