Looking for two addons.

Hi I'd appreciate any help in finding two addons.

The first is for replacing spells from talents on your action bar. I often switch between spells on my last tier and, frankly, I'm lazy enough that I'd like the action bar to automatically update. Not sure if that's possible.

Second addon, an updated version of something similar to ratingbuster. The way you can customise what information it displays is great and I also like how it displays the info. But it's woefully out of date and the author is apparently MIA. Anyone have recommendations for a similar addon? The default Blizzard one just doesn't cut it.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Your first request can be done with a macro, check this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-spells-in-one

Cant help you with the second thing, never used something like this.
    Last edited by mmoc2e5b8dbff7; 2012-12-31 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Hi I'd appreciate any help in finding two addons.

The first is for replacing spells from talents on your action bar. I often switch between spells on my last tier and, frankly, I'm lazy enough that I'd like the action bar to automatically update. Not sure if that's possible.

Second addon, an updated version of something similar to ratingbuster. The way you can customise what information it displays is great and I also like how it displays the info. But it's woefully out of date and the author is apparently MIA. Anyone have recommendations for a similar addon? The default Blizzard one just doesn't cut it.

Thanks!
    1: There's an addon called TalentMacros that will make a macro for each talent tier so that it updates that button (where ever you place it in your actionbars to the talent in that tier at the time. Ie as a shaman will be healing tide totem or ancsestial guidance depending on what I choose.)

2: RatingBuster has had an update if you look down in the comments there is a link to a download in the top comment.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    1: There's an addon called TalentMacros that will make a macro for each talent tier so that it updates that button (where ever you place it in your actionbars to the talent in that tier at the time. Ie as a shaman will be healing tide totem or ancsestial guidance depending on what I choose.)

2: RatingBuster has had an update if you look down in the comments there is a link to a download in the top comment.
    Thanks to yourself and turtlefreak for TalentMacros, works great.

Ratingbuster has indeed had an update, r395, but that hasn't fixed any of the issues I've had with it. Following the comments on both Curse and WoWAce, it doesn't seem the main developer is there.