Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Laniakea Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    go for KV-1S.
    it rocks.
    fast almost as medium tanks, has same armor as KV-1, and packs one hell of a punch.
    blind a bit, likes to burn, but very funky tank.

Hah yeah, the KV-1S is a bloody beast of a tank. Only tank that was better than it at tier 6 was the KV-3, but since KV-3 is now a tier 7 everyone's switched to the KV-1S for stuff.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 04:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Eh kv-2 needs too be played with derp. Kv with zis is not scary at all.
    Also i love 50% more credits event on EU for it.

I use this skin on it:
    http://drongo-lab.ru/archives/40249

[IMG]http://drongo-lab.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/5049f22.jpg[IMG]
    That's an awesome skin, I would use the 152 but I can't be arsed to shell out 65k credits for the 152, since I already have the 107 and am close to researching the arty, I may buy the derp back though, just not sure if I'll keep the tank or not once I research the arty.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    go for KV-1S.
    it rocks.
    fast almost as medium tanks, has same armor as KV-1, and packs one hell of a punch.
    blind a bit, likes to burn, but very funky tank.
    I thought about getting the KV-1S, but they always are so easy to pen when I go up against them. It also seems like it would play just like VK3601.

Anywho, I decided to go with the Cromwell. I'm only on Covenanter in that line at the moment. What sucks is that the Covenanter uses the same guns as the Cruiser IV and has the same HP as it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    I thought about getting the KV-1S, but they always are so easy to pen when I go up against them. It also seems like it would play just like VK3601.

Anywho, I decided to go with the Cromwell. I'm only on Covenanter in that line at the moment. What sucks is that the Covenanter uses the same guns as the Cruiser IV and has the same HP as it too.
    oh no-no, KV-1S is never even close to VK3601(P) due to not so precise gun, which draws bead very slowly, yet packs two times the punch .
    Sure as sure

eh wait till you see the new russian premium td the sucker is T6 got a 130mm gun it's basicly the Bl10 of tier 6 aka doom cannon imagine the old su85 107mm except worse :P oh and to top it off it's actually got quitte a tad of hp and ok armor for a td.

It's currently got the highest hp pool of t6's @ 700hp you'll need it tho since the thing is as big as a bloody barn

If anyone is waiting for world of warplanes, try out War Thunder.

It's pretty cool. Instead of tanks, its airplanes.

I have a friend that's been trying to get me to play for months now. How bad is this "rough middle" part of the game I keep hearing about?

Quote Originally Posted by tbrickey022 View Post
    I have a friend that's been trying to get me to play for months now. How bad is this "rough middle" part of the game I keep hearing about?
    Depends. The middle of the park grind can be only as good or as bad as the line you pick. If, let's say, you go for Russian heavies, the KV tanks are awesome to play with and the grind won't feel all too bad. If you wanna go, like me, for the Conqueror (brittish heavy) then the churchill/black prince tanks will be an utter pain in the ass. It all depends on the line, sometimes you'll have a great line with a shitty tank at the end, sometimes you'll have a shitty line with a great tank at the end.

Well I found my new seal clubbing tank. The Pz. I C is pretty ridiculous in tier 3/4 matches. I wonder how long it's going to last before it gets nerfed.

yeh some of the new premiums are currently rediculous cause their mm is broken or their armor is broken (hi T-25 that can't be penned in the weakspot by a su 85 <.<)

Laniakea Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth
    Mmm, loving this tier 8 heavy sale, already bought myself a T32 and just making some more credits for the KV-4, will probably have that tomorrow.

I've found my favorite arty spot ever on this map:

Bought the AMX M4 (45), really enjoying this tank so far, here's my second game with it:

Crusader isn't so bad, got 10 (or 11?) kills with it in a match:

And am liking the T32 so far, can't wait to get the upgraded turret.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 05:59 PM ----------

So I finally go the upgraded turret on the T32, holy shit this tank is amazing now.

I'm definitely loving the T32, going to be an easy grind to the M103.
    Last edited by Hastings; 2013-03-16 at 01:55 AM.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

So they split up EU servers and.....it stil lags .
    But thats in times when CV are up.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.p...ster-tomorrow/

If anyone needs to know any weakspots or something I know most of them, throw me a PM, Razallath@EU, might be up for some platooning too I guess. Got almost all tiers except 7 and 1-5 (aside from my T-50-2 anyway )
    Last edited by Rasstapp; 2013-03-29 at 09:26 AM.

Long time since I felt like gaming the whole weekend but... [WoT]

Wargaming's 15 anniversary and all the World of Tanks events can't be missed.
    Anyone else that will blast away this weekend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Did you read how US is trying to destabilize pacific (china-jap) area too? They are sending warships down there. We might be seeing a new military force being created out of those two nations that will counter NATO (with EASE)

needed yesterday about 3.5 hrs for the 50k exp bonus. I think I will stop after the 30 kill bount instead of playing that much :/

Discovered the Joys of the Matilda t4 medium, which is an absolute beast of a tank for the tier.
    Game keeps putting me in t6 matches but it's still managing to get some kills on the t6 heavies dure to the crazy high pen gun with the accuracy and 2 second(ish) reload speed.

best match so far is probably this

Last edited by Lagwin; 2013-09-14 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Discovered the Joys of the Matilda t4 medium, which is an absolute beast of a tank for the tier.
    Game keeps putting me in t6 matches but it's still managing to get some kills on the t6 heavies dure to the crazy high pen gun with the accuracy and 2 second(ish) reload speed.

best match so far is probably this
    I just bought that a few days back myself, and yeah it's pretty op.

I don't know if I want to grind further down the line. I really only got it to use in the upcoming CW tourney. I want to play the Black Prince since it looks fun to play, but the two Churhills before don't seem worth playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    I just bought that a few days back myself, and yeah it's pretty op.

I don't know if I want to grind further down the line. I really only got it to use in the upcoming CW tourney. I want to play the Black Prince since it looks fun to play, but the two Churhills before don't seem worth playing.
    The Churchill 1 is painfully slow to get through the tree to the only gun worth using, and it takes double or more the research than most of the other tanks of it's tier...prefer the kv-1 out of the heavies for t5 still one of the best. For amount of credits earned though thr Matilda has beaten all of the other tanks i've played in though that is only up to t6 atm

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    The Churchill 1 is painfully slow to get through the tree to the only gun worth using, and it takes double or more the research than most of the other tanks of it's tier...prefer the kv-1 out of the heavies for t5 still one of the best. For amount of credits earned though thr Matilda has beaten all of the other tanks i've played in though that is only up to t6 atm
    Well I do have the two 6-pdr unlocked after the turret from the med tree. So it shouldn't be that bad since all I'll need to free xp is 3,200 for the tracks and turret. Well I played the KV-1 and have to agree that it is by far the best tier 5(not counting the chaffee). The matilda only makes good credits during events where it's boosted 50-100%. I would rather grind credits on tier 6 tank over a tier 4 any day.