Deleted

Getting back into PVP,need some class for it

So I started to play again,but haven't PVP'ed for some time now and I don't really know a thing about current PVP situation.
    Anyway I was thinking about leveling one class for mostly PVP stuff,and I need your help here:
    I'm stuck between warrior,hunter,mage or maybe lock since heard they're quite good right now,so maybe you can give some current pros and cons of those 4 classes and how they're PVP wise right now and how's their future looks in upcoming patch.
    Also is there any difference choosing Alliance or Horde? like bot wise etc?

Sorry if there was already threads like this before,but just wanted to ask about it here.
    Thanks for the help.

Honestly, there isn't much of a difference between Horde and Alliance unless you count the racials. For that, Humans seem to be the race of choice because of their talent, Every Man For Himself. Horde has a lot of nice racials, so many players who focus on PVP will choose that faction. But in all honesty, it's personal preference. Alliance gets into battlegrounds a lot quicker, and even though it might seem like they lose more than Horde, they really don't. I was Horde for quite some time, and the average wait time for a battleground was twenty minutes. When I finally got into one, we'd usually lose. So as far as win/loss ratio, they're about even (but you get to play in them more as Alliance).

I don't know much about Warriors or Warlocks. My main has been a Hunter for quite some time. They're easy to play, hard to play well. Once you learn the tricks to playing the Hunter class, you will do very well in any PVP venue. Mages are powerful because of their ability to silence, stun, and kite other classes around. They are another one that takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, you will do well. The only downside I can see to the Mage is they are unbelievably squishy if someone is able to hurt them, and they die fast.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

All 4 of them are doing well atm but there is a lot of changes happening in next patch. Revamps even. A rare sight during expansions. But changes aren't set in stone just yet but you get an idea of what's happening.

So for current pvp all 4 are perfectly fine candidates.

Deleted
    Shameless bump,would like to hear more opinions,still can't really decide.
    (also thanks for those who posted already).