Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    No of course not. That would be moronic.

  2. #42
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,818
    the only fox i trust is fox at 10 which is the local news for me

    because its hard to spin that stuff since its all just events etc

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    the only fox i trust is fox at 10 which is the local news for me

    because its hard to spin that stuff since its all just events etc
    i watch the oreilly factor

    its a no spin zone so i know bill's giving me the real deal

    (can we have a Bureaucracy Gone Mad! forum already)

  4. #44
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,818
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    i watch the oreilly factor

    its a no spin zone so i know bill's giving me the real deal

    (can we have a Bureaucracy Gone Mad! forum already)
    yes totally! i trust him when he yells over his opponent in any debate. it means hes winning!

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No its not because the scripts you claim. Its because Foxnews just like their tv channel is usually wrong or wayyyyyy off from what happened. Or be it their predictions are wayyyy off, *cough* election predictions *cough*. If I was to search for this article right now google doesn't even come up with a foxnews link for me on the first page so there again another lie from you. Just like all of your other posts. Especially considering the FoxNews article left out a key part of the story.

    "Even though the couple has a signed agreement with Marotta, the state is arguing the validity of the agreement because a doctor did not handle the artificial insemination as required by state law. Hannah Schroller, Marotta’s attorney is attempting to have the case dismissed. Arguments will be heard in state court next month."
    http://www.examiner.com/article/sper...-child-support
    Maybe Chadwix needs to look at more articles than just the FoxNews article. It brings in information Fox usually leaves out.
    Clearly FoxNews doesn't show up on the first page when you google the article.

  6. #46
    Clearly this is a result of poorly written law and no reasonable judge would enforce him having to pay child support.

  7. #47
    Pit Lord IRunSoFarAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    2,350
    I knew something was strange when I read "sperm donor ordered to pay child support" then I read "Craigslist ad for a donor in March 2009. "... That must be one desperate man.

    Either way, I hope it just gets thrown out and the lady gets hit with a newspaper and they say, "no...just...no".
    I'm mean because you're stupid.

  8. #48
    Moderator Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    10,505
    I thought google did a small amount of previous search-based ordering based on your previous search history? So if you usually use Fox News, google would bring that first, and if you don't it would not. I could be wrong about this, though.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I think you would have a hard time finding people who think he should - maybe one - but i dont doubt you will try to make it into a strawman.
    I'm sure feminazis would agree he should have to pay.

    who parted ways in 2010 but still co-parent their eight children ranging in age from 3 months to 25 years
    vaginas are NOT clown cars
    Last edited by Lassira; 2013-01-01 at 12:03 AM.

  10. #50
    The Unstoppable Force Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    23,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I thought google did a small amount of previous search-based ordering based on your previous search history? So if you usually use Fox News, google would bring that first, and if you don't it would not. I could be wrong about this, though.
    You're right. They use tracking cookies like everyone else these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I wouldn't expect someone who thinks science provides proof to know that.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    I knew something was strange when I read "sperm donor ordered to pay child support" then I read "Craigslist ad for a donor in March 2009. "... That must be one desperate man.

    Either way, I hope it just gets thrown out and the lady gets hit with a newspaper and they say, "no...just...no".
    the lady isnt suing the donor. the state is. gonna need more newspapers :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

    Same as the old derp.

  12. #52
    This is dumb but for future do it only in hospital, don't trust people, they will fuck you over.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I thought google did a small amount of previous search-based ordering based on your previous search history? So if you usually use Fox News, google would bring that first, and if you don't it would not. I could be wrong about this, though.
    I checked the box to exclude personal results, it's the one with a picture of earth.

  14. #54
    "kansas sperm doner paying child support", is what i googled. Ran ccleaner and regmechanic and im still getting fox #1. I never go to foxnews unless its a single article someone linked, weird.

  15. #55
    Legendary! Korgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Barbaria
    Posts
    6,117
    I'd like to know why he thought providing the sperm for a crazy lesbian couples eight child would work out well... 8! No wonder they are living off the State. That's like giving an eigth cat to a cat lady, but much worse. How many do they need!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

  16. #56
    https://www.google.com/search?q=man+...ient=firefox-a

    This is what I get. So cool your jets. Not a single fox news article there. A couple conservative cave but who the hell are they.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 12:37 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I'd like to know why he thought providing the sperm for a crazy lesbian couples eight child would work out well... 8! No wonder they are living off the State. That's like giving an eigth cat to a cat lady, but much worse. How many do they need!
    Guess you didn't read the article. They were providing for them until the one "mother" of the donor child was stricken with a personal illness and hasn't been able to work.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Clearly this is a result of poorly written law and no reasonable judge would enforce him having to pay child support.
    I doubt it, very hard to convince the state not to take your money when they want to, your defense and evidence can never be good enough.

  18. #58
    An interesting twist would be that if this were a male gay couple who couldnt afford to support the child they would both be thrown in jail.

    "This is what I get. So cool your jets. Not a single fox news article there. A couple conservative cave but who the hell are they."

    Its all about how you phrase your search apparently

  19. #59
    Epic! schwank05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sanborn, MN
    Posts
    1,684
    That is why I have never donated Sperm, part of the fine print states that shit like this can happen.

  20. #60
    Pit Lord tommypilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Bullshit. He did not have sex with anybody, he donated his genetic material for other people with which to have their own children. They are NOT his children. If we're base decisions on genetics only then why isn't debt inherited from your brothers or sons if they cannot pay? Because that's bullshit, that's why.
    Because that's a silly analogy that has nothing to do with this case. The child is his. It is his genetic material and no informal agreement can waive that responsibility.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Actually if anything when he donated he should have had to sign some sort of waiver or contract saying there will be no recourse to him or he will not be able to ever sue for custody when he wanted to. This case is just another false claim made by idiotic politicians. If anything he could sue for his legal fees and such back from the state because I don't see how this is legal.
    That's how it'd work when donating through an approved clinic. Unfortunately, because they decided to ghetto-rig the process by involving a donor from Craigslist there's no valid, legally-binding agreement which frees him of responsibility. To use an over the top analogy (and I hate using these), if you signed a contract that says I can kill you, and I did, I'd still be charged with murder, or manslaughter, or whatever. In the majority of circumstances there is no opt-out when it comes to the law.
    Did you like the above post? How about sending me a dollar? I'd have adverts here but apparently that'd break ToS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •