Is there any website where i can...

Is there any website where i can type in hardware names etc to see how well those things would work with a specific game n such?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Kinda..but this only takes part by part. wanna assemple an entire pc on a website and see how it would go if it even exist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Kinda..but this only takes part by part. wanna assemple an entire pc on a website and see how it would go if it even exist
    if i understand this right, you want a website that allows you to pick out PC parts for a build, said website then gives you an estimate of the performance in games of that theoretical computer?

pretty much yeah, googled it but couldnt find anything "logical" so starting to belive it does not exist so thought i just take a shot in the dark and ask here

10+ Year Old Account
    there is no website like that, and there never will be, costs too much to run

For the most part, the only thing that will have a measurable effect on a game's performance will be the graphics card, for the rest of the build you can just spend a reasonable amount (hint: check pre-built PCs in your price range)

IE if you're spending £220 on a graphics card then spending around half that on a processor will give you reasonable performance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    For the most part, the only thing that will have a measurable effect on a game's performance will be the graphics card, for the rest of the build you can just spend a reasonable amount (hint: check pre-built PCs in your price range)

IE if you're spending £220 on a graphics card then spending around half that on a processor will give you reasonable performance
    if only that were true, but it's not, bad advice, bad, no doughnut

You can go to Cyberpower or ibuy power and build a system with fairly close to the specs you would want and it gives you a general theoretical fps for like 5 or 6 games. How accurate it is might be a little questionable.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

You could just list your components here and we would do that for you.