Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdain View Post
    I would like to remove the ability for players from Moon Guard to post on forums and submit tickets.
    I lol'd pretty hard at this.
    Originally Posted by Rukah

It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayin'

10+ Year Old Account
    arenas, as stated before by blue posters they shouldnt have been implemented in first place

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    It's not really one thing but I would revert to the Ulduar style of raiding. No heroic modes. No LFR. Separate lockouts for 10 and 25 with different levels of loot.
    I actually really agree with this. I miss those days.

It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayin'

Deleted
    I would say LFG...... the social aspect on servers and people learning to know each other was totally destroyed by this

Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    Assholes. Would make the gaming environment better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Maybe he treated them like adults because they acted like adults.
    Also, rogues, but that's like 40% a joke answer.

I would love to remove cross realm everything. This includes, CR-Dungeons, CR-PvP, CRZ, LFR, LFD and everything that allows you to play with another player on a different server. These functions have ruined the internal server community. Before you used to know everyone on the server and things cliqued together, now it's hard to stay on basis with a single person. There is no hierarchy, meaning the society in WoW exists as a whole and not on an individual server basis which I personally enjoyed a lot more. When you faced people in PvP they were from your server, and you could point out who were the baddies and who was good, their was fame, etc, it was just a more enjoyable experience to go hunt down people and be rewarded for having a raid of people trying to find and kill you. Now when I PvP I couldn't give a flying shit who is against me, they are all the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying mounts, not altogether though. Simply restrict them to some gimmick... let me think of a good example....

Oh! Flying mounts working more or less like flight masters: Imagine you were out in the field - let's say in the middle of Valley of Eternal Blossoms -, you'd open up the fling mount interface, choose some key destination - the inn near the BMAH for example - and you'd be flown (is flown the correct passive past tense?..) to that place, like the normal flight paths.

The majority of flying mounts that have walking animations could be also used as ground mounts (thouse would remain as-is) and the others would remain for the "taxi service". You could set what mount to use there or just have it randomized. And having that service have a reasonable cooldown like 15 or 20mins, would help making the world bigger.

I know this wouldn't be seen with good eyes by everyone, but im my humble opinion, this single action would make Azeroth hugely huge again, and the RPer and WPvPer in my would be glad. Of course some actions and decisions made by Blizzards in the last couple of years would make that really hard, like having quests all over the place.. doing all those current dailies in 1 day without free flying mounts would be insane...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Hnnnnngggg that hurts.

There's not many of us anyways... /wrists.
    Haha yea that's true, but I'm still bitter from TBC days with all those damn stuns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jazara View Post
    haha yea that's true, but i'm still bitter from tbc days with all those damn stuns.
    combat maces! Omg!

It's called balancing.
    Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    combat maces! Omg!
    Right? As soon as I would get sapped I'd just recline in my chair and watch my character die 'cause there was no point in trying to break any of those stuns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whiners.

All of them.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

monthly payment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    And paladins.
    Why all the paladin hate (
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    arenas, as stated before by blue posters they shouldnt have been implemented in first place
    They've never said that. They said they wished they'd never implemented the 2v2 bracket. You're imagining things.

Deleted
    Flying mounts.

It would be nice to have content for people who actually have skill, with gear of it's own design so that you can (for once) have something that shows you are not an LFR untalented welfare epic hack...

Back in Vanilla if you had oldschool Naxx gear, it meant your guild actually had some skills. Your gear proved you could defeat hard content.
    Now everyone and their brother has look-alike welfare epics.

Let's build a gap between scrubs and achievers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible ilevel on gear.

Deleted
    LFD and similar tools - go travelling to the instance, yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    It would be nice to have content for people who actually have skill, with gear of it's own design so that you can (for once) have something that shows you are not an LFR untalented welfare epic hack...

Back in Vanilla if you had oldschool Naxx gear, it meant your guild actually had some skills. Your gear proved you could defeat hard content.
    Now everyone and their brother has look-alike welfare epics.

Let's build a gap between scrubs and achievers.
    The "skills" of being able to play WoW 20 hours a day, 7 days a week?