Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The last 2 expansions. Yup, WoW was at its peak during WotlK, so this would have to be the best state WoW has ever been.

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    It would be nice to have content for people who actually have skill, with gear of it's own design so that you can (for once) have something that shows you are not an LFR untalented welfare epic hack...

Back in Vanilla if you had oldschool Naxx gear, it meant your guild actually had some skills. Your gear proved you could defeat hard content.
    Now everyone and their brother has look-alike welfare epics.

Let's build a gap between scrubs and achievers.
    There is; They're challenge modes, give great looking gear (provided you can get all 9 in gold), and a sweet mount. Blizzard is supposedly not nerfing these at all, either

Same with certain titles (Very few "Delver of the Vaults" on my server), among other things (Heroic weapon/armor models having different colors, etc). Besides, who cares if they can get it now; I got my T12H back when it was current content and still use it for transmog. Does it lessen my achievement? Not in the slightest. It's old content no one cares about anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    The "skills" of being able to play WoW 20 hours a day, 7 days a week?
    On the other side of the coin, this is part of why some heroic raiders feel angry at some players. Not all heroic raiders are like this (usually only the very good, or very bad heroic raiders raid that much, and the good ones only as long as they're progressing).

My previous guild raids 3 days a week, 3 hours a night and is top 50 for US 25 (and among the best in the world for their time/efficiency bracket). If that isn't "skill," it's certainly something.
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2012-12-31 at 10:28 PM.

Besides pseudo hardcores, i'd remove knockbacks.

Such an unbelivably retarded mechanic. I have never seen ONE people that enjoys it. And in MOP, it seems to be everyfuckinwhere.

PvP.

Everything in WoW would be better if they didn't have to worry about balancing around the stupidest thing in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydemize View Post
    moonguard. :P
    :sadface:

I say Draenei. They are the most useless race in the game. Not to mention their males look incredibly stupid, like they are about to fall over at any minute.

Would anyone even notice if Draenei were removed from the game?

PvE because it's lame and boring, that way they can focus on PvP balance instead. Also Cross realm zones because they suck.
    Also, most CC's, stuns, interrupts, silence... It's gotten way out of hand.
    And healers... We don't need healers with all these heals every class/spec is getting nowadays.
    Last edited by Management; 2012-12-31 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazara View Post
    Haha yea that's true, but I'm still bitter from TBC days with all those damn stuns.
    l clearly remember crafting stormherald and jumping into arena (when I actually did it a bit) as maces stunned like crazy. It was great and probably the silliest thing Blizzard ever implemented. At least it's up there anyways. JMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could do without the MMO part of it. I've found recently that I'm quite tired of the people I run into in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Myself. I wish I could quit this game. :/

Flying mounts. No question.
    Last edited by Simulacrum; 2012-12-31 at 10:52 PM.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    PvE because it's lame and boring, that way they can focus on PvP balance instead. Also Cross realm zones because they suck.
    Also, most CC's, stuns, interrupts, silence... It's gotten way out of hand.
    And healers... We don't need healers with all these heals every class/spec is getting nowadays.
    You get rid of PvE, say hello to a queue menu. PvE means all quests, zones (barring Tol Barad, Wintersgrasp, etc), and anything not related to PvP.

World PvP would also be gone - No reason to have a world if there's no reason to be out in it.

Sounds like a WoW-themed CoD to me.

easy/normal/hardmodes. Make the raid one difficulty, if you cant progress than too bad.

rogues! Filth and scum the lot of them!

I'd remove PvP.

It's just not my cup of tea, and PvP balancing often negatively affects PvE, which is very frustrating for me-- I think it keeps Blizzard from doing a lot of cool things with toolkits and abilities.

It's the one thing that comes to mind that I would really enjoy the game more without, as much as I respect people who enjoy it.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2012-12-31 at 11:24 PM.

Male blood elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    CRZ, or at least an option to opt out of it...
    This would be my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by volrath50 View Post
    :sadface:

I say Draenei. They are the most useless race in the game. Not to mention their males look incredibly stupid, like they are about to fall over at any minute.

Would anyone even notice if Draenei were removed from the game?
    Why all the hate? Gift of the Naaru is such a good passive! (/sarcasm)

I'd remove any exclusive reward that's behind dailies. Do them if you enjoy them, but let me get those rewards from another way, even if it's mindless grinding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Daze.

By a HUGE margin.