Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Although yeah a 4th talent tree ONLY just wouldn't work in wow because there's not a lot of crossover between the specs like in Rift. Everything in wow is pretty segmented by spec (boomkin vs feral for example), unless they made the pvp spec somehow all in one, like a paladin spec that could heal as well as it would tank (and that would just be godmode, let's be honest here). I suppose a 4th spec only for a mage might work if you chose your school of magic early in the talent tree but even then that would make the pvp tree too generic to be very functional across all mage specs.
    Im sure they could make it work. I know the PvP souls in Rift were crappy on their own. Like I mentioned they were mostly just reductions to CC/Stuns, usually a trinket ability to free yourself. An on use ability to reduce incoming damage. Passives to increase and decrease damage to players. It would totally remove the need for resilience in WoW. Everyone would be happy. PvP no longer would be about who botted for 24x7 to get all their gear in a week or paid for a carry to buy the best rated gear. It would bring skill back. Everyone would be in BGs on equal footing because their skill and talent choices would determine how they did not their gear

I don't really understand why people would want to remove stuff. I would much rather add stuff or put stuff back in that they took out.

Like talent trees.

Getting dazed by mobs. Its stupid and annoying. Serves no purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Im sure they could make it work. I know the PvP souls in Rift were crappy on their own. Like I mentioned they were mostly just reductions to CC/Stuns, usually a trinket ability to free yourself. An on use ability to reduce incoming damage. Passives to increase and decrease damage to players. It would totally remove the need for resilience in WoW. Everyone would be happy. PvP no longer would be about who botted for 24x7 to get all their gear in a week or paid for a carry to buy the best rated gear. It would bring skill back. Everyone would be in BGs on equal footing because their skill and talent choices would determine how they did not their gear
    If they were able to make it work...yeah, I could get behind it. Wow pvp is not the worst I've seen in an mmo but something like this would be an improvement.

I'd remove PvP or Gnomes. Stupid gnomes.....
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Axehandle View Post
    I have never liked the guy. He is too much in love with his own self importance and the masses eat it up by giving him credence to be a jerk off. Best case scenario he is found out to be the overrated fraud and is fired, worst case he's given a promotion and runs the company into the ground.
    WRONG! The idiot who is a fraud and will run the company into the ground is Kalgan! Get rid of that moron already.

I'd remove the ability of low level mobs to daze me. Though flying mounts make this less of hassle, I still find it silly that this random little kobold can daze and dismount <insert renowned alliance/horde hero who has conquered so and so legendary monsters).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    PvErs that complain about PvP >_<
    Then i would like to remove PvPrs who think they can do PvE!

For real: I would remove Arena. Rbg is cool. But arena?!

Deleted
    Nostalgia is something inherent in all of us. If you claim you've never looked back with fond memories of a time in your life you thought was better than the present I would call you a liar. We all think of the past good times so if people want it that's fine I personally would rather a tbc model than a vanilla.
    Some of us do realize nostalgia is worn with rose tinted glasses without reliving nostalgia. I tried to play Dune 2 the other day... it was a great game back in its time but nowadays it is simply archaic, and has too many quirks a modern RTS doesn't have. We tend to forget the bad, and remember the good, else we would live in greater pain in relation to the past. Those who realize that in the context of vanilla WoW, will tend to find the "vanilla WoW was teh shit, WoW sucks now" ignorant and one-sided. Now, we have a fellow who who is so sick of these comments he wants to have them "removed from WoW" (if you take the comment 100% serious) and you're blabbering he doesn't understand nostalgia?

I would remove the playerbase, haha.

After trying hard to think of something, with no luck, I looked through the first ten pages and could only find Mob Tagging to really dislike. Remove that and let all get quest credit for kills, loot can either be random for each person or the one doing most damage gets loot.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Season 13 pvp gear becouse its so damn ugly -.-

Deleted
    One thing?

Flying Mounts.

/thread.
    Last edited by mmoc4ed396b4ca; 2013-01-21 at 11:02 AM.

Deleted
    CRZ where there are raremobs, like TLPD :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Since its launch over 8 years ago WoW has grown not only in fanbase but in features. Many from other games but a few that wow has made its own. Some of these features have been welcomed with open arms while others are still scorned and detested by the community.

So if you could remove 1 feature from the current state of WoW that you believe would improve the game what would it be? example, lfr, lfd, pet battles, BE's, etc
    Either cross-realm, or LFR. It's not because people see the stuff, it's because they try to enter raids and fail miserably because they don't grasp the concept of not standing in shit, not switching targets every 5 seconds, or not staying on a certain platform that magically disappears. Cross-realm/lfr has unfortunately had a major impact on attitude towards the game and it just needs to be erased from time.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    Druids. The only class that can be everything in the game and be the best at a particular role. What is that?
    WAT? I'm guessing from this that you haven't played boomkin in arena, feral in pve, or resto in....well anything this expac.

PvP gear. And then remove Arena.
    If you want to fight, and you want to be strong while doing it, then kill bosses and get loot.

Deleted
    the terrible class design that started with cataclysm.

close 2nd would be lfr.

10+ Year Old Account
    CRZ = Gone! (At least on PvE/RP realms)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    PvP gear. And then remove Arena.
    If you want to fight, and you want to be strong while doing it, then kill bosses and get loot.
    Rather than killing the adventurers who are capable of killing said bosses? That sounds like more of an accomplishment to me and I don't even PVP. Just using your logic.

"Hey. Jim can kill a dragon. Yeah? Well I can kill Jim!" *spectators awe*
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.