Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ...
5
45
53
54
55
  1. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    PvErs that complain about PvP >_<
    Then i would like to remove PvPrs who think they can do PvE!

    For real: I would remove Arena. Rbg is cool. But arena?!
    Main(s) since Vanilla: Enha sham / Hunter. Alt since TBC: Warrior.

  2. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by Axehandle View Post
    Nostalgia is something inherent in all of us. If you claim you've never looked back with fond memories of a time in your life you thought was better than the present I would call you a liar. We all think of the past good times so if people want it that's fine I personally would rather a tbc model than a vanilla.
    Some of us do realize nostalgia is worn with rose tinted glasses without reliving nostalgia. I tried to play Dune 2 the other day... it was a great game back in its time but nowadays it is simply archaic, and has too many quirks a modern RTS doesn't have. We tend to forget the bad, and remember the good, else we would live in greater pain in relation to the past. Those who realize that in the context of vanilla WoW, will tend to find the "vanilla WoW was teh shit, WoW sucks now" ignorant and one-sided. Now, we have a fellow who who is so sick of these comments he wants to have them "removed from WoW" (if you take the comment 100% serious) and you're blabbering he doesn't understand nostalgia?
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  3. #1083
    I would remove the playerbase, haha.

  4. #1084
    Herald of the Titans Wishblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,804
    After trying hard to think of something, with no luck, I looked through the first ten pages and could only find Mob Tagging to really dislike. Remove that and let all get quest credit for kills, loot can either be random for each person or the one doing most damage gets loot.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU

  5. #1085
    Pandaren Monk Of-the-horde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Frankfurt am Main
    Posts
    1,940
    Season 13 pvp gear becouse its so damn ugly -.-

  6. #1086
    High Overlord Ascendanzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sweden, down south.
    Posts
    167
    One thing?

    Flying Mounts.

    /thread.
    Last edited by Ascendanzy; 2013-01-21 at 11:02 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Why does Ghostcrawler hate paladins?
    A ret paladin killed his parents.

  7. #1087
    Dreadlord internetheroxD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Batcave, Sweden
    Posts
    964
    CRZ where there are raremobs, like TLPD :<

    Thank you Shyama <3
    Everything's amazing but nobody's happy
    -Louis CK

  8. #1088
    Pandaren Monk Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Axehandle View Post
    Since its launch over 8 years ago WoW has grown not only in fanbase but in features. Many from other games but a few that wow has made its own. Some of these features have been welcomed with open arms while others are still scorned and detested by the community.


    So if you could remove 1 feature from the current state of WoW that you believe would improve the game what would it be? example, lfr, lfd, pet battles, BE's, etc
    Either cross-realm, or LFR. It's not because people see the stuff, it's because they try to enter raids and fail miserably because they don't grasp the concept of not standing in shit, not switching targets every 5 seconds, or not staying on a certain platform that magically disappears. Cross-realm/lfr has unfortunately had a major impact on attitude towards the game and it just needs to be erased from time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    I'm a prostitute. Men like to tell me secrets. And women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Also....my condolences to whoever is Lora's lover. You got matched up with a madman, regardless of his alignment.

  9. #1089
    Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    Druids. The only class that can be everything in the game and be the best at a particular role. What is that?
    WAT? I'm guessing from this that you haven't played boomkin in arena, feral in pve, or resto in....well anything this expac.

  10. #1090
    PvP gear. And then remove Arena.
    If you want to fight, and you want to be strong while doing it, then kill bosses and get loot.
    No Envy, No Fear


  11. #1091
    the terrible class design that started with cataclysm.

    close 2nd would be lfr.

  12. #1092
    Herald of the Titans RicardoZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,716
    CRZ = Gone! (At least on PvE/RP realms)

  13. #1093
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    PvP gear. And then remove Arena.
    If you want to fight, and you want to be strong while doing it, then kill bosses and get loot.
    Rather than killing the adventurers who are capable of killing said bosses? That sounds like more of an accomplishment to me and I don't even PVP. Just using your logic.

    "Hey. Jim can kill a dragon. Yeah? Well I can kill Jim!" *spectators awe*
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

    Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

  14. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    If you dont PvP then you have already removed it.
    That may be so, and maybe I am speaking out of frustration for the "Prove Alliance superiority to Wrathion" PVE quest chain where you're being forced to PvP in order to progress and obtain the socketing item; but try PvP in other games, e.g. EVE Online... WoW, WoW's PvP is garbage.

  15. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Rather than killing the adventurers who are capable of killing said bosses? That sounds like more of an accomplishment to me and I don't even PVP. Just using your logic.

    "Hey. Jim can kill a dragon. Yeah? Well I can kill Jim!" *spectators awe*
    Yeah your logic is more sound.

    You slay the dragonslayer but somehow the dragonslayer that can't beat you is better?

    Does not compute.

  16. #1096
    Factions.

    Maybe it's too late now, but I think unifying the playerbase could only be a good thing. The factions would still exist in the story, but the players wouldn't officially be part of them, they'd be adventurers. PvP would work the same, as those are just teams in skirmishes.

    All it would ultimately change for the gameplay is that everyone could play with everyone else. You could choose what you want and not have to worry about what your friends or guildmates may have already chosen for you.

    Story-wise, a whole host of options would be opened up. Three or more team battlegrounds. The blood elves could actually defect to the Alliance. The Forsaken could pursue their agenda without disrupting the players. The Alliance or Horde could actually be decimated, and new factions could grow to fill their place, not to mention new ones that could simply become their equals.

  17. #1097
    Expertise.
    Or hit, it really doesn't matter but the effects of both need to be combined into one stat.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •