Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    If you dont PvP then you have already removed it.
    That may be so, and maybe I am speaking out of frustration for the "Prove Alliance superiority to Wrathion" PVE quest chain where you're being forced to PvP in order to progress and obtain the socketing item; but try PvP in other games, e.g. EVE Online... WoW, WoW's PvP is garbage.
    Last edited by Vargur; 2013-01-21 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Punctuation.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Rather than killing the adventurers who are capable of killing said bosses? That sounds like more of an accomplishment to me and I don't even PVP. Just using your logic.

"Hey. Jim can kill a dragon. Yeah? Well I can kill Jim!" *spectators awe*
    Yeah your logic is more sound.

You slay the dragonslayer but somehow the dragonslayer that can't beat you is better?

Does not compute.

Factions.

Maybe it's too late now, but I think unifying the playerbase could only be a good thing. The factions would still exist in the story, but the players wouldn't officially be part of them, they'd be adventurers. PvP would work the same, as those are just teams in skirmishes.

All it would ultimately change for the gameplay is that everyone could play with everyone else. You could choose what you want and not have to worry about what your friends or guildmates may have already chosen for you.

Story-wise, a whole host of options would be opened up. Three or more team battlegrounds. The blood elves could actually defect to the Alliance. The Forsaken could pursue their agenda without disrupting the players. The Alliance or Horde could actually be decimated, and new factions could grow to fill their place, not to mention new ones that could simply become their equals.

Expertise.
    Or hit, it really doesn't matter but the effects of both need to be combined into one stat.