fun and unique achievements to do?

Hey guys

Just wondering if there are any other achievements like the Plants vs Zombie or Lorewalkers achievement where basically its not much of a grind or something that would take months; something more casually to do when you're bored?
    Last edited by Nanaboostme; 2012-12-31 at 11:45 PM.

there is no achievs that is unique and fun/fast to get..

if you are looking for something to do when bored may i suggest seeker of the knowledge, relic hunter, solo stuff, grind mounts, fishing/cooking titles. none is difficult, boring? depends on how you see it. everything that is rewarded takes effort
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Hey guys

Just wondering if there are any other achievements like the Plants vs Zombie or Lorewalkers achievement where basically its not much of a grind or something that would take months; something more casually to do when you're bored?
    Well there are many achievements that take time to do, but many are very casual. IE if you're bored, fish a bit, if you're bored, do some archeology a bit etc. I mean if you're bored why not take a crack at some of the cool ones? They aren't hard to do, just takes time. Do a little here and there and before you know it, you'll have some.

Deleted
    Please use the sticky. Can be found here

EDIT: To clarify, This should not be used to list achievements for you to do. You can ask for a specific sort of achievements in the thread I linked.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-01-02 at 02:40 AM.