• The Walking Dead

40 25.32%
  • Guild Wars 2

49 31.01%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    About as much substance as "it was shit"
    My comment didn't need any beyond what it presented in the context. He presented list of options to me what he thought were good games on this year and I stated my opinion about them and it was the substance needed for my "I didn't find any games particulary desevering the GOTY this year"

You on the other hand apparently felt like you had to harp in and start commenting on my opinion so you should atleast present something other than butthurt over someone not liking your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    My comment didn't need any beyond what it presented in the context. He presented list of options to me what he thought were good games on this year and I stated my opinion about them and it was the substance needed for my "I didn't find any games particulary desevering the GOTY this year"

You on the other hand felt like you had to harp in and start commenting on my opinion so you should atleast present something other than butthurt.
    I did. I said it's hardly shit which is about as much substance as you saying it is shit.

I did. I said it's hardly shit which is about as much substance as you saying it is shit.
    Except you had no context for it beyond "No you're wrong!"

Except you had no context for it beyond "No you're wrong!"
    In a thread about game of the year picks (in which I believe mass effect should get consideration for) I had plenty of context. Certainly about as much substance as "is shit"

10+ Year Old Account
    Planetside 2 is my personal favourite but I think The Walking Dead is a better game if that makes sense.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

In a thread about game of the year picks (in which I believe mass effect should get consideration for) I had plenty of context. Certainly about as much substance as "is shit"
    It was not the thread you commented, but my comment.

With guild wars 2 coming on top it just goes to show people that visit these forums would quite happily gobble up a plate of shit if it was put down in front of them.
    Gw2 Most dissapointing GOTY or at least a dam good contender for it.

It was not the thread you commented, but my comment.
    Within the thread. You gave nothing other than "is shit" and then expect that I in return must right you an essay about it?

From all of these, it would prolly have to be The Walking Dead, but I have a hard time to justify it being GotY when its so goddamn short.. And and other games on the list just arent up to par.. I mean I would prolly vote TS2 if I had more time with it, as I fear it will have the GW2 effect and the awesomeness slowly fades away to a game that really is nothing really special..

Within the thread. I fail to see the point your making. You gave nothing other than "is shit" and then expect that I in return must right you an essay about it?
    Let me break down this discussion to you.

Me: Meh, mostly unimpressive year, wouldn't really nominate any GOTYs
    He to me: Well, I think FC3, ME3 and BL2 would've deserve nomination atleast
    Me in response:FC3 was improvement and good, ME3 shit, BL2 I don't care
    You: ME3 was a good game! You minority! Carry the torch! Parrot on! Long lists of hate preserved somewhere!
    Me: You made parrot example of yourself and didn't offer anything to exchange of me and he.
    You: Well you didn't either!
    Me: It was opinion exchange you started picking on, opinions presented to the dude

Then this whole silly that you had anything to offer beyond silly intervention because it happens to reside in this thread bit. And I didn't expect essay, I was annoyed by the hostile tone you took right away because someone didn't dare to like your game.

Knock off the bickering please. If you want to continue, take it to PM's. Thanks.

Deleted
    From the list Planetside 2 my personal game of the year however goes to FTL its just amazing.

Easily The Walking Dead, one of my favorite games since decades. And it has been quite a while that I shed a tear at all...

Far Cry 3 and Guild Wars 2 are amazing aswell.

Deleted
    From these games i only played Torchlight 2 and Guild Wars 2, and i enjoyed Torchlight 2 more, so my vote goes for Torchlight 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I have to say is you can't bitch about the choices if you didn't post in the previous thread. I personally don't like the choices, but it's not what I like, it's what games got the most votes from people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    All I have to say is you can't bitch about the choices if you didn't post in the previous thread. I personally don't like the choices, but it's not what I like, it's what games got the most votes from people.
    That may be, but calling something 'MMO Champ's GOTY' based on a thread with 36 nominating replies (not even sure if every reply included nominations) is kinda silly. Oddly enough my GOTY choice is represented in the poll, but like pretty much every poll on this site it is fairly useless as nothing more than a diversion. Happy new years peeps.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Borderlands should have made this poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    So, I totalled it up and came up with the 5 games that received the most votes, and I decided to leave the final round up in the form of a poll to see who wins the GotY awards.

Your nominees are Pokemon Black and White 2: 9 votes
    Torchlight 2: 7 votes
    The Walking Dead: 7 votes
    Guild Wars 2: 12 votes
    Planetside 2: 6 votes
    Honestly, I feel all of the entries are a bit weak. Giving it to Planetside 2, though. Walking Dead would've gotten it, but I was severely let down by the ending and the whole "the decisions you make will change the game," thing being a complete load of shit.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

It wasn't shit by any means but I'm sure you've got a long list of grievances why or you'll parrot the already existing ones on the web somewhere. Carry on burning the torch though, you are a minority at best.
    Maybe in your opinion it wasn't shit. I personally thought it was awful and nothing like the original Mass Effect that I loved. Don't just assume everybody who dislikes the game is just a parrot.

The Walking Dead was absolutely amazing. Beats all those same ol FPS games any day. JMO.