18 11.39%
  • The Walking Dead

40 25.32%
  • Guild Wars 2

49 31.01%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    The Walking Dead was absolutely amazing. Beats all those same ol FPS games any day. JMO.
    The gameplay was alright and the voice acting was pretty great on the whole, but none of the choices you make matter worth a damn, which is an issue for a game that prides itself on that.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Pity I can't vote 2, because GW2 is great, but so is Torchlight for its genre.

I never considered Pokemon Black and White 2 as a nominee for Game of the Year before, and I'm suprised to see it got a lot of votes. Was the game really that good? I only played Pokemon Black, and it was pretty good. Not as good as the first 2 gens

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I never considered Pokemon Black and White 2 as a nominee for Game of the Year before, and I'm suprised to see it got a lot of votes. Was the game really that good? I only played Pokemon Black, and it was pretty good. Not as good as the first 2 gens
    It was an improvement from Black and White. Gameplay-wise, Black and White have the most to them compared to any other Pokemon game. If nostalgia didn't have me by the throat, I'd be inclined to say that Black and White 2 were the best of the Pokemon games. To answer you're question, yeah, they're good.

Really don't know what to vote for. Just finished Episode 4 of The Walking Dead and so far it's absolutely amazing. I'm also have a blast with Planetside 2 at the moment, and GW2 is my favourite MMO so far, even though I am taking a bit of a break from it to try and play through the backlog of other games I have.

Fuck it, I'll go with The Walking Dead. Only reason I'm not playing episode 5 right now is cause I'm starving. Will finish it off right after I eat. It's compelling stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Fuck it, I'll go with The Walking Dead. Only reason I'm not playing episode 5 right now is cause I'm starving. Will finish it off right after I eat. It's compelling stuff!
    Better bring some tissues, your gonna need them :P

Deleted
    Only played a little The Walking Dead. Watched people play it on streams. So my vote goes to that game

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Better bring some tissues, your gonna need them :P
    Just finished it now, and yes, I did need those tissues. I can't recall a game that has brought me to tears before, but this made me well up several times, and full on cry twice.

Definitely my GOTY.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Only played a little The Walking Dead. Watched people play it on streams. So my vote goes to that game
    If you haven't completed it, then you owe it to yourself to do so. The game doesn't have nearly the same impact when you watch someone else play it.

Dissapointed in the poll. Neither Dishonored or Spec Ops: The Line was on it.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."