Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Immortal Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    7,571
    ESFJ

    Extravert(56%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(50%) Judging(67%)

    You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (56%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
    You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
    You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

  2. #102
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,774
    ENFJ
    Extravert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(25%) Judging(67%)

    You have distinctive preference of Extraversion over Introversion (67%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
    You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
    You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  3. #103
    INTJ for me for sure (always have been probably always will be)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinni View Post
    There sure seems to be a lot of I**J in here.
    The I(ntrovert) part is natural for most but the Judging bit, hmmmmm.
    Did you actually read what the Judging bit means, pretty sure it does not mean what you think it does

  4. #104
    Introvert(100%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(38%) Judging(33%)

  5. #105
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    You have distinctive preference of Extraversion over Introversion (67%)

    You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%
    As if anyone needed a test to know that about you!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  6. #106
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,774
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    As if anyone needed a test to know that about you!
    Is it just 'Pick on Kerath' week for you or something? :P
    Anyway, the explanation thingy that someone linked on the first page says I'm all charismatic n shit, so up yours pal.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Is it just 'Pick on Kerath' week for you or something? :P
    Anyway, the explanation thingy that someone linked on the first page says I'm all charismatic n shit, so up yours pal.
    No he's just naturally mean like that
    Been threatening paddles all day too! Totally abusive!!

  8. #108
    INTJ
    Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(62%) Judging(56%)
    You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
    You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
    You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
    You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

  9. #109
    Pit Lord Henkdejager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hiding in your computer.
    Posts
    2,266
    ISFJ
    Introvert(44%) Sensing(6%) Feeling(25%) Judging(1%)
    You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
    You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (6%)
    You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%

  10. #110
    The Lightbringer Auxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    3,331
    ISFJ

    Introvert(67%) Sensing(38%) Feeling(25%) Judging(1%)
    •You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
    •You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
    •You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
    •You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

    I just did it because everyone else was.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

  11. #111
    Apparently the only one so far with this:

    ESTJ
    Extravert(33%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(50%) Judging(22%)

    • You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
    • You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
    • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
    • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    And you talk. A lot! Extroverted for sure!
    I do not, I have a lil' restraint and try keep ze talking to a reasonable socially acceptable level

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I do not, I have a lil' restraint and try keep ze talking to a reasonable socially acceptable level
    Don't get fooled by Pizza he secretly crushes on you for all your talking.

    Actually that might be a good reason to talk less to him D:

  14. #114
    i thought this was a thread about periods,but i was wrong

  15. #115
    Mechagnome Liagala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    634
    ENTP
    Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Perceiving(56)%

    You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
    You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
    You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
    You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)


    I'd like to request that the next time "this time" rolls around, whoever starts the thread picks a test website that goes into its own interpretation of the results, rather than just displaying them. That kills a good half hour reading and looking at other types, but it's better than having to Google the results and spending half an hour on each of 5-6 different websites. I'm never going to get any work done today!

  16. #116
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    ENTP
    Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Perceiving(56)%

    You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
    You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
    You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
    You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)


    I'd like to request that the next time "this time" rolls around, whoever starts the thread picks a test website that goes into its own interpretation of the results, rather than just displaying them. That kills a good half hour reading and looking at other types, but it's better than having to Google the results and spending half an hour on each of 5-6 different websites. I'm never going to get any work done today!
    But then it wouldn't be such an effective procrastination tool!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  17. #117
    Mechagnome Liagala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    But then it wouldn't be such an effective procrastination tool!
    That's the problem. It's Friday and I work somewhere that cares far more about what you do than when you do it. Once I'm done I go home, whether that's noon or 10pm.

  18. #118
    INTJ

    Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Thinking(62%) Judging(22%)
    •You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
    •You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
    •You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
    •You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)


    I generaly dont like yes/no test but i think this one described me pretty accurately

  19. #119
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Is it just 'Pick on Kerath' week for you or something? :P
    Anyway, the explanation thingy that someone linked on the first page says I'm all charismatic n shit, so up yours pal.
    Shit, it's always Pick on Kerath week for me. You're a pinata like sporespore there - we keep poking you and fun things keep falling out!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  20. #120
    Mechagnome Liagala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Shit, it's always Pick on Kerath week for me. You're a pinata like sporespore there - we keep poking you and fun things keep falling out!
    You know, the mental image that this statement evokes is rather disturbing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •