Female Gun / Xbow animation bug

When a female pandaren uses a gun or xbow the weapon is held wrong during the auto attack animation. The gun is held to close to the body and the back hand isn't even near where the trigger is. When you look at the male pandaren, who have the same animation, the gun is held in the correct place. I'm saying here just to let people know as I haven't seen anyone post anything on it, and I cant post on the official forums.

If you care about it you can post a bug report in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a byproduct of them taking up so much time with all the different fem pandaren faces, tbh.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by LS1S13 View Post
    If you care about it you can post a bug report in game.
    You don't report bugs in game like this, you report them on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by isendims View Post
    There is a feature specifically for bug reports of this nature in game, I'm not talking about submitting a ticket.

Again, if you care about it you have a way to report it without having forum access.

However, chances are Blizzard already knows so it really doesn't matter anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by isendims View Post
    I'd try the official forums though!

Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    I'd try the official forums though!
    Which.. I cannot. Also I'm posting it because I've looked around and no one has said anything. I've looked on the forums and on at comments on youtube animation videos

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Probably a byproduct of them taking up so much time with all the different fem pandaren faces, tbh.
    Quite true, to be fair. They butched female Worgen and left them, I wouldn't expect this to ever get fixed.