Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    And yet, it was Alliance who brought all of this to Azeroth. The Night Elves' reckless use of magic bringing the Legion. Medivh opening the dark portal. Arthas going genocidal on his own citizens then becoming the Lich King. Kel'Thuzad summoning Archimmond.
    orcs drinking demon blood in their lust for greater power, blood elves becoming absolutely addicted to magic to the point where they were willing to do anything for anyone that gave them access to arcane/fel energies. i think it's safe to say that the Burning Legion has been behind all of the maladies that have affected the alliance and the horde.

the abuse of the well of eternity wasn't a night elf decision. it was Azshara (who's ancestors are the blood elves) who abused it's energies to open a portal for sargeras under the pretense that he would grant her more power, that and she wanted to jump his bones. it was Sargeras that possessed Medivh at conception to open the dark portal. it was Ner'zhul who corrupted Arthas and Kel'Thuzad, and it was Archimonde who made Ner'zhul into the lich king.

if the Titans wouldn't have had a "lets wait and see" approach to Sargeras's growing corruption then the only problem Azeroth would be facing would be the old gods, and Nefarian from cata. the orcs would still be living in huts in Draenor, the Tauren might very well have been friendly with the night elves and the alliance. the forsaken wouldn't exist, the blood elves would still be in the alliance, and the trolls would still be wholesale slaughtered... because honestly who really likes trolls?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Well, gives thanks they are High Elves, because if they were Blood Elves probably they would lick your urine, you know, those pervert traitors demonic elves ...
    and they have

dont ask

Honestly, I spent most of my time doing that quest running around killing every Sunreaver I saw.

Each one of them for Smiling Jim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The real question here is, if this was a real life situation, if some terrorists from a country like Iraq bombed your town and killed people, would you want to see the same thing happen to the town they came from in Iraq, that an eye for an eye should count, if innocents die in your town so to should innocents die from there country to?
    That's a completely different situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glory to the Quel'dorei! Those calling themselves blood elves must perish ... traitors, corrupt, degenerate ...

The Kirin Tor should clean Quel'thalas and return those lands to its rightful owners: the Quel'dorei.

Hail to Alleria Windrunner, liberator of the High Elves! The Silver Unicorn flag will wave again in Silvermoon!

If the Sunreavers actually build the manabomb that sacked Theramore, it isn't certain yet might be revealed in 5.2, then they will be my favorite faction ingame, because they killed Rhonin, no more raptor armies ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    If the Sunreavers actually build the manabomb that sacked Theramore, it isn't certain yet might be revealed in 5.2, then they will be my favorite faction ingame, because they killed Rhonin, no more raptor armies ^^
    Interesting enough, 5.2 is filled with dinosaurs...

Horde have been killing and raping for years, no one cares.

Alliance do one borderline thing, and everyone cries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slimj091 View Post
    orcs drinking demon blood in their lust for greater power, blood elves becoming absolutely addicted to magic to the point where they were willing to do anything for anyone that gave them access to arcane/fel energies. i think it's safe to say that the Burning Legion has been behind all of the maladies that have affected the alliance and the horde.

the abuse of the well of eternity wasn't a night elf decision. it was Azshara (who's ancestors are the blood elves) who abused it's energies to open a portal for sargeras under the pretense that he would grant her more power, that and she wanted to jump his bones. it was Sargeras that possessed Medivh at conception to open the dark portal. it was Ner'zhul who corrupted Arthas and Kel'Thuzad, and it was Archimonde who made Ner'zhul into the lich king.

if the Titans wouldn't have had a "lets wait and see" approach to Sargeras's growing corruption then the only problem Azeroth would be facing would be the old gods, and Nefarian from cata. the orcs would still be living in huts in Draenor, the Tauren might very well have been friendly with the night elves and the alliance. the forsaken wouldn't exist, the blood elves would still be in the alliance, and the trolls would still be wholesale slaughtered... because honestly who really likes trolls?
    Blood Elves were High Elves when they became addicted to magic. The Blood Elves only joined the Horde because they were betrayed by the Alliance. The Highborn are as much the ancestors of the High Elves as the Blood Elves. The Night Elves are pretty selfish in their use of magic by trying to recreate the World Tree to maintain their immortality. Arthas and Kel'Thuzad went bad before they encountered Ner'Zhul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elves were High Elves when they became addicted to magic. The Blood Elves only joined the Horde because they were betrayed by the Alliance. The Highborn are as much the ancestors of the High Elves as the Blood Elves. The Night Elves are pretty selfish in their use of magic by trying to recreate the World Tree to maintain their immortality. Arthas and Kel'Thuzad went bad before they encountered Ner'Zhul.
    And your logic is the Alliance screwed up Azeroth only because certain members went rogue. No you're taking things out of context and blaming the Alliance. You should stop that.

#TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    And your logic is the Alliance screwed up Azeroth only because certain members went rogue. No you're taking things out of context and blaming the Alliance. You should stop that.
    Just making things even for all the people taking things out of context and blaming the Horde. Have you seen Contellation's posts?

Aww come on a city is a small price to pay for the end of Rhonin,the red haired wonder and his raptor army of doom. The people of Theramore made it possible to rid the world of him and shall be mourned as heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just making things even for all the people taking things out of context and blaming the Horde. Have you seen Contellation's posts?
    I see it and I understand her...frusteration. But taking things out of context to meet him or her doesn't make it right. It makes both of you not good at arguments. Come on now we're better then this.

I hope.

Aww come on a city is a small price to pay for the end of Rhonin,the red haired wonder and his raptor army of doom. The people of Theramore made it possible to rid the world of him and shall be mourned as heroes.
    REMEMBER THERAMORE!!!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The people of Theramore made it possible to rid the world of him and shall be mourned as heroes.
    They became unknowing heroes .

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    They became unknowing heroes .
    True but they are heroes nonetheless

REMEMBER THERAMORE!!!
    Theramore was my favorite human Kingdom and I wasn't thrilled at all that it was to be sacked, but as I read the book and Rhonin really died I said to myself, at least they took him with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Horde have been killing and raping for years, no one cares.

Alliance do one borderline thing, and everyone cries.
    because well anyone can acknowledge the hordes past faults and reasons why they did things, be it due to corruption or bad leadership, when the alliance does something bad, they never seem to be able to take stock of the fact they did something wrong. They think they can get away with it and its always justified, where as when the horde does something like that its 'uurrr, dem orcs iz bad, they bad guys, holy smash!"
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    because well anyone can acknowledge the hordes past faults and reasons why they did things, be it due to corruption or bad leadership, when the alliance does something bad, they never seem to be able to take stock of the fact they did something wrong. They think they can get away with it and its always justified, where as when the horde does something like that its 'uurrr, dem orcs iz bad, they bad guys, holy smash!"
    Well Alliance hasn't done as really horrible things as much as Horde members like to portray us as. Constellation may be a different story but I know for the faction the Alliance is good and strives for it. Purge of Dalaran excluded but yeah I think we should get back to the point of the thread then

Faction wanking.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I completely agree, I think Jaina had a right to be angry but Dalaran went too far. I have to say I like where Blizz is going with this xpac's story.. it actually makes me FEEL something other than yay.. we have to go kill this boss now!

P.S. I've been horde since beta and freaking hate what Garrosh has done to the horde.. really looking forward to Siege on Org to see what goes down :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteowl View Post
    I completely agree, I think Jaina had a right to be angry but Dalaran went too far. I have to say I like where Blizz is going with this xpac's story.. it actually makes me FEEL something other than yay.. we have to go kill this boss now!

P.S. I've been horde since beta and freaking hate what Garrosh has done to the horde.. really looking forward to Siege on Org to see what goes down :P
    You pretty much covered it there. If it wasn't for how she handled the sunreaver and divine bell theft so poorly I might have forgiven Jaina, but she persecuted an entire group of people based on the actions of a few, and more so, allowed someone who hated them to hunt them down and kill them. I can't forgive Jaina for that, anymore then I would Garrosh for theramore.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Using one war atrocity to justify another is really the wrong way to approach things. And people who say things such as " there where no innocents " well what about the baker or the basketweaver down the corner? everyone simply assumes that everyone wants war and killing, if you look at real wars, in our real world, you will find it that most civilians just wants it to end. They do not want to see their parents, sons and daughters get sent of to die on some battlefield somewhere.
    Generalizing Is a bad thing to do, in pretty much every circumstance there is, there would be plenty of humans that do not want for war, plenty of orcs too, as would there be blood elfs and night elfs aswell.