View Poll Results: What would it be?

Voters
374. You may not vote on this poll
  • Happy

224 59.89%
  • ANGRY

150 40.11%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    It would never happen because Blizzard doesn't listen to ignorant haters and remove good content just because some people don't like it and can't stop QQing about it on the forums.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 05:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    the easiest way to fix the pvp vs. pve discussion is to just bite the bullet and seperate the way ALL abilities/spells work between pve and pvp. ive read that they dont want to do this because its time consuming, but it would finally keep people from claiming "pve suffers because of pvp" and "pvp suffers because of pve".
    No, they don't want to do it because they want the game to feel like the same game whether it's PVE or PVP. And they want your character to feel the same as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Show me a glad contender team from this season with a holy priest, MM hunter, and fury warrior, please. PvP is 3 parts class/spec 1 part competency. If what you say is true (and it's not even close) then no one would ever bitch and moan about pvp balance, including gladiators.

And yes, gladiator not "high ranking"...
    because no one does it doesn't make it impossible,why would a gladiator chose to play with such weakass comps and specs?While you can enjoy a certain class or comp,there's a limit...

I hate PvP but I wouldn't like it.

i cant really rack my brain around how it could be interesting farming the same scripted content for how many months
    sure pve is fun but doesnt it get boring doing the same old thing ...same fight ...press this button ...stand over here... run overthere ... loot the boss ... profit??

pvp is always changing and its always a challenge the difference between a low rated arena player and a high rated arena player other then knowledge is a high rated arena player makes no mistakes and knows how to capitalise on mistakes that i see's people make ...

i always think about arena like advance chess ... you know what all the pieces do but what the player does is his own thing