Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post

What does Garrosh ride for a mount anyhow?
    In Krasarang he rides the RBG Wolf.

Hopefully it won't be just a "Sha corrupted Wolf", i don't know if i can stand more "Sha corrupted" items.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    What does Garrosh ride for a mount anyhow?
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Malak
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I'm hoping for gallywix to be an encounter, so maybe we'll see some greed or money based looking bling.

Deleted
    I think we can except End Time-like gear.

For example, the Echo of Baine.
    It won't be actual pieces of Baine's armor/weaponry, but more like Axe of the Tauren Chieftain.

and ofc additional tier pieces

10+ Year Old Account
    theres got to be a sword too i love swords hope to see orcish themed swords or mogu there too

Deleted
    Orc Stalker hunter tier

As a proud owner of the original Gorehowl, I plan to take full advantage of transmog during the Garrosh fight. >

I know Blizz acknowledges that tier 9 wasn't the biggest success but in light of the pvp sets being different for horde and alliance next season I think we may see different tier gear for each faction for the Siege.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherForumPoster View Post
    I know Blizz acknowledges that tier 9 wasn't the biggest success but in light of the pvp sets being different for horde and alliance next season I think we may see different tier gear for each faction for the Siege.
    the problem with tier 9 was that while sets were different from faction to faction, they were all the same from class to class. warlock, mage and priest t9 looked exactly the same (except for the colors). should warlocks and priests really be wearing the same types of clothes? I don't feel so.

I bet tier 9 would have been way more popular if armor didn't look all the same.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.