Deleted

[Other] Creative - Determined - (Please Read).

Hi everyone.

I am currently looking for individuals like myself who are very much into the fantasy genre as a whole. I find myself spending countless hours coming up with ideas which i tend to put to paper but never really push them further as they should be. I am hoping to form a small group of individuals who may be interested in possibly creating a project or number of projects that could possibly be pushed for investment in the future. Starting from the ground up constructing ideas / brainstorming / forming story lines and criteria etc to form the finish product. I am only interested in persons who are dedicated and who are willing commit to such a project so spaces within the group will not be filled recklessly.

Finish product generally could be aimed towards the following sectors...

Book / Film / TV Series / Comic / Gaming Industry / Merchandising and much more as there are plenty of options.

Nothing at this stage is set in stone the only prospect at this time is to find the certain individuals that will help construct a project that a large number of other persons will appreciate. If this attracts your attention and you think you may be one of the persons i have been talking about then please feel free to contact me feel free to re-post here as i will be checking through out the day / days to see what progress can be made.

Just to add that participating and committing to such a project / projects has no downside, there is nothing to lose and there is so much to be gained so please take a chance.

Regards.

Dan Walker - (Avid Fantasy Fan).
    Last edited by mmoc66e40a4af4; 2013-01-01 at 08:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure, but this may or may not fall under advertising and might get locked/deleted.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Not sure, but this may or may not fall under advertising and might get locked/deleted.
    Ah wasn't really aiming to brake any rules / regulations as such just push a hobby into something more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashenz View Post
    Ah wasn't really aiming to brake any rules / regulations as such just push a hobby into something more.
    IMO, take your email out and just tell people to PM you from within the site, then you can go from there. Just in case, because I think this is a really cool idea!
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Ok i have re-edited my post without the email address so i hope this doesn't brake any rules / regs : )