Tigereye brew in pvp

Hey guys, just after some advice really on when and how to use tigereye brew in pvp? Ive been waiting for 10 stacks and only using at 10, I think this is the best way but thought maybe its not as black and white as that? Is it ever worth using on less than 10?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Arena or BGs? I haven't done much PVPing on my monk but I'd say save for 10 stacks to burst in Arena matches. For BGs you have to play it a bit more by ear. If you are running against healers and having a hard time killing them, saving to 10 for a hard burst would probably be a good idea, against all dps, whatever you have is probably good enough. 10 for flag carriers too if you can, just to be safe, but otherwise something is better than nothing if you are on them and don't have 10 stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by dapper85 View Post
    Hey guys, just after some advice really on when and how to use tigereye brew in pvp? Ive been waiting for 10 stacks and only using at 10, I think this is the best way but thought maybe its not as black and white as that? Is it ever worth using on less than 10?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
    I only use it really in Fc games when we go after the efc. On base defense games I pop it when ever it's most useful. Be it 10 stacks, or 5. Depending what is being focused. But I mainly lock down a second healer.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.