Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Jade Spirit Proc "HIDDEN" ?

Hi everyone,
    as the title said, I got some problems to track the Jade Spirit proc with all addons I tried.
    The problem is: Weakaura / Power aura / Tellmewhen / and many more addons recognize this proc when I configure It but.... nothing happens when Jade Spirit proc. I tried to setup like Buff/Weapon enchant/track anything etc but nothing to do. I tried switching the exact name with his relative ID number or putting both into setup but still nothing happen.
    Anyone got the same problem?Is there something broken or I'm missing something?
    Is it something inherent in the change of rrpm?If yes, still dont understad why I cant set up It.
    Any helps or comment will be appreciated.

Happy new year to all the Blizzard players !!!

Mylex

i can track jade spirit with Tellmewhen. im gonna log in and see what my settings are for it.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Try and let me know, Im pretty sure you cant.

http://i.imgur.com/9TKDL.jpg

That is my settings for the box tracking jade spirit with the addon tellmewhen

Jade spirit no longer have an ICD, so i dont try to track that anymore, but the proc itself can still easily be tracked. Why wouldn't you be able to?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't been on in a few days but FX has been tracking Jade Spirit proc just fine since forever.

u can actually hear the procs from ingame sound. its a kind of "swshh" when it procs.

http://i.imgur.com/M6oQO.jpg

proof that TMW can track jade spirit.

Deleted
    Raven tracks it just fine aswel

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncheck "Own Only" in weakauras or the equivalent in other addons, and it will work again.

Deleted
    Well I tried and tried with Tellmewhen, I always track what I want but I still cant.

would you mind posting a screenshot of your tellmewhen settings?

Deleted
    The story is : I made a Dinamic group using WeakAura with : Trink1 proc + Trink2 proc + Jade Spirit Proc , all like Buff active on me (player) with no restrictions(spec/combat , nothing) trink1 + trink2 are ok but jadespirit doesnt work, so i decided to try with another addons but still have no results.
    I told this to a guildmate, he tried and he couldnt too.
    I use Tellmewhen and Weakaura from a couple of years so ... I am surprised that it does not work

For all Weakaura users : Trinket proc works --> I duplicate the trinket procs --> I changed the spell name on Trigger panel with JadeSpirit -->doesnt work

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 03:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    would you mind posting a screenshot of your tellmewhen settings?
    Be sure, I will , but not now, unfortunately Im at work :P
    Last edited by mmoc5b375af2d7; 2013-01-01 at 02:15 PM.

fair. but im heading to work in a minute, so i wont be able to help you before im home tonight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Uncheck "Own Only" in weakauras or the equivalent in other addons, and it will work again.
    Exactly this. Since the RRPM change Jade Spirit and Dancing Steel no longer track who cast them, so anything like "own only" will prevent addons from tracking it correctly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    fair. but im heading to work in a minute, so i wont be able to help you before im home tonight.
    Np mate

Deleted
    Check out the WeakAura Thread in this forum, there is an aura tracker (scroll a bit down to Rhuni's version) for Jade Spirit. Works well. Just import the whole dynamic group and delete everything you don't need

I monitor Jade Spirit just fine with Weakauras, insofar as I have an icon pop when it procs, along with timer for duration remaining

The settings I use (screenshot because I'm lazy): imgur (dot) com/a/CzMIh

Alternatively, here's the string for it:

Code:
    dqZlcaGEkvAxGOxlPmtOI5ckZwWnHk13ec7Ku2lA3a7xvYpbv)vKghLsnuHQblPA4q5yqvluOSukvSCjEiLsEQYJf1ZHmrOsMkjtwvnDQUiiCvkvDzvUorAJcr)MInRk2oLc3MO(SKmnr03bPEgi50snAs14Pu0jPKdt4AcPoprSsvPgMiSmHKjEQ4AolGFLhr(GzLnaeSHDHq60fYcq6W6s740GACio8qMeYiG02CYCFUpvCcqw3uIBAGZfdUsbh34arKkoV0vvxHkUSuKBKt17)X5T895ac5drf1WZ9w8Vx1hwxANoDo9RR0DQfvsUGr8PItk6sZbbcXyCft4OItwAWBQOtNdHDzQ4qnOkCudkozPbVPIAqXy0PZLdceIkoudQchxC7ybXu0PZvUQ2ausWoUoBaCixKRHIBAGZPGhNd5ICnKTmax0a5d4CWTxnlCbbx)5El(3R6dRlTZjb(Zd6CQbvIeCq3FxNArLKZMWFEqNtTOJiAoGuzvPRQUcIA45(ncliKyLnaolGFLhr(GzLnaeSHDHq60fFd0P2d0nbjrwoGDLWLnMW3anGXOZjOI7T4FVQpSU0oNfWVYJiFWSYgac2WUqiD6czbiDyDPDCAqn6C2GA4tMibDsa
    Last edited by Copulatingduck; 2013-01-01 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Copulatingduck View Post
    I monitor Jade Spirit just fine with Weakauras, insofar as I have an icon pop when it procs, along with timer for duration remaining

The settings I use (screenshot because I'm lazy): imgur (dot) com/a/CzMIh

Alternatively, here's the string for it:

Code:
    dqZlcaGEkvAxGOxlPmtOI5ckZwWnHk13ec7Ku2lA3a7xvYpbv)vKghLsnuHQblPA4q5yqvluOSukvSCjEiLsEQYJf1ZHmrOsMkjtwvnDQUiiCvkvDzvUorAJcr)MInRk2oLc3MO(SKmnr03bPEgi50snAs14Pu0jPKdt4AcPoprSsvPgMiSmHKjEQ4AolGFLhr(GzLnaeSHDHq60fYcq6W6s740GACio8qMeYiG02CYCFUpvCcqw3uIBAGZfdUsbh34arKkoV0vvxHkUSuKBKt17)X5T895ac5drf1WZ9w8Vx1hwxANoDo9RR0DQfvsUGr8PItk6sZbbcXyCft4OItwAWBQOtNdHDzQ4qnOkCudkozPbVPIAqXy0PZLdceIkoudQchxC7ybXu0PZvUQ2ausWoUoBaCixKRHIBAGZPGhNd5ICnKTmax0a5d4CWTxnlCbbx)5El(3R6dRlTZjb(Zd6CQbvIeCq3FxNArLKZMWFEqNtTOJiAoGuzvPRQUcIA45(ncliKyLnaolGFLhr(GzLnaeSHDHq60fFd0P2d0nbjrwoGDLWLnMW3anGXOZjOI7T4FVQpSU0oNfWVYJiFWSYgac2WUqiD6czbiDyDPDCAqn6C2GA4tMibDsa
    Thankyou all for the quick support ! I will try It this night !
    In any case there is something I cant understand, why I use WeakAura/Tell me when from a couple of years and I'd never had a problem like this?I mean, Im a pretty good using addons, Im not a newbe unable to set up my game , i love them, and overall I know how them works and how to set them (always done for everything). If I do the same preocedure to set up another proc It works......Im curious to put your string in my config Copulatingduck.

It's because the new weapon enchants (Dancing Steel, Jade Spirit, and Windsong) function differently than any other enchant or proc in the game right now (Blizzard's new Real Procs Per Minute setting). It applies to Elemental Force as well, but that has no buff to track.

While I don't use any of these addons myself for tracking Dancing Steel, I am betting the setting in WeakAuras that people are saying to change, should fix things for you. When multiple people all say the same thing to fix a problem, it is usually the right way.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

For Need to Know users you can just uncheck the "cast by self" box and it will fix your tracking.
    Hi Sephurik