LF Weekend Raiding!!

I have been playing on Bleeding Hallow doing PvP on weekends since MoP came out due to also getting a 3rd shift job at the same time, so my PvE had to come to an end. I work Mon-Thur 4pm-4am and only time I can play where I would be able to raid is on Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

I am looking for a guild that raids any 3 of those days and actually has some decent progression. Right now my main is my Warrior for PvP, but I am thinking about trying out a BM Monk for PvE and I would also be interested in PvEing maybe as Prot Warrior or possibly a DPS. I have been Healing in PvE since the end of Burning Crusade and I think its time for a change. Obviously right now non of my toons are PvE ready I am just looking at my options and figuring out which class I should roll considering the guilds I get presented!

I have multi years of raiding since end of BC / beginning of WotLK till the end of Cata. I have a working mic and vent of course. I am dedicated to the raiding I do and I put fourth all my effort and dedication into helping my guild progress through progression raiding and reaching the top!

If you would like to talk you can add me on Skype specialkspk or add my battle-tag SpecialK#1110, make sure you leave a note/msg in the friend request(s) so I know who you are!

Thank you! Happy Holidays!

Still looking...I am pretty stuck on playing Brewmaster Monk right now. But willing to alter for the right guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Still looking...I am pretty stuck on playing Brewmaster Monk right now. But willing to alter for the right guild.
    Bump
    My