10+ Year Old Account

youtube buffering

what the hell happened ? now eventhough the video is buffered fully, when i change the video to a certain point (where its buffered) its buffering again. what the f

I've been having some problems with youtube lately as well. Video's are buffering really slow when my connection is fine.
    Playing since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    I've been having some problems with youtube lately as well. Video's are buffering really slow when my connection is fine.
    Same here. Buffers the first 30 seconds, then it stops buffering. Then continues to buffer (even on 360p) at a slower rate than the playback. Last year I would buffer a 1080p clip in the time it takes to buffer 30 seconds or a minute of 360p on the same internet connection.

Deleted
    Same here however it all started after youtube changed layout recently ever since i cant watch anythinng above 480p without it having to stop and buffer every 5 sec it worked just fine befor.

Deleted
    Hot dogs, I thought I was the only one who had a problem with the entire buffering thing.

Turn off hardware acceleration

I had the same issue with the buffering loading and then stop at some point later in the video. You can right click the video and turn off hardware acceleration or do it in your settings. I guess its a problem for people who have video cards.