1. #1

    Empty area in Townlong Steppes,new raid place?

    So yeah i were doing Shado-Pan dailys when i noticed this area.. i tried to fly there but my character disappears and its all foggy

    Link - http://imgur.com/IPTZx

    Any idea what it could be?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNuub View Post
    So yeah i were doing Shado-Pan dailys when i noticed this area.. i tried to fly there but my character disappears and its all foggy

    Link - http://imgur.com/IPTZx

    Any idea what it could be?
    Thunder King Isle prob
    Main: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l%C3%A8/simple
    Old Main: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Needle/simple
    LFR Hero/Alt: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...astasya/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

  3. #3
    I believe that island has some form of troll name, and since we're getting a new troll raid in 5.2... well you make the connections. I might be wrong though.

  4. #4
    Welcome to MoP beta.

    Its not part of the TS.. it'll be a new area added in 5.2, containing the new raid, daily quest hub and 2 new world bosses.
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Welcome to MoP beta.

    Its not part of the TS.. it'll be a new area added in 5.2, containing the new raid, daily quest hub and 2 new world bosses.
    Just as i thought

    Edit: Also i find it funny that Blizzard uses this ''Foggy'' thing so people can't exploit their way into that area...
    Last edited by TehNuub; 2013-01-01 at 12:58 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Thunder King Isle prob
    It's not the same shape and/or size


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNuub View Post
    So yeah i were doing Shado-Pan dailys when i noticed this area.. i tried to fly there but my character disappears and its all foggy

    Link - http://imgur.com/IPTZx

    Any idea what it could be?
    That's the area you start to level on as a Pandaren ..

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    That's the area you start to level on as a Pandaren ..
    Are you sure? It does not look like a turtle to me, though..

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    That's the area you start to level on as a Pandaren ..
    Pandaren start levelling on a turtle. That island is assumed to be Zandalar, where the new troll raids will be.

  10. #10
    Kingpinwlock : Absolutely not.

    Here's what the island looked like in 5.0 :
















    Mogu building, probably the Thunder King Raid will be there. But until patch 5.2 is on the PTR we can only speculate. Blizzard can change what the island looks like.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tseric
    Can't help it. Posting impassionately, they say you don't care. Posting nothing, they say you ignore. Posting with passion, you incite trolls. Posting fluff, you say nonsense. Post with what facts you have, they whittle down with rationale. There is no win. There is only slow degradation.

  11. #11
    it is actually the Isle of the thunder King,,,this how will panadria map will look like in 5.2:

  12. #12
    Bloodsail Admiral ghostblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The edge of dark space
    Posts
    1,016
    The island has the size of the second isle "isle of the giants" aka Jurassic park

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    That's the area you start to level on as a Pandaren ..
    no that is a giant turtle that swims all over the place.

  14. #14
    Apparently i can't post images, sorry for the links but nice pics everyone <3.. I noticed Another new Island with that 5.2 pic, could be troll Island, though the image Reyzzz posted, it does not look the same as what you posted Darkmoon (The upper part looks similar, they might added the lower part?)

    http://imgur.com/fmeNH
    Last edited by TehNuub; 2013-01-01 at 01:24 PM.

  15. #15
    It is the Isle of Thunder, the map is going to change in 5.2.

    EDIT: Like Darkmon posted.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Kingpinwlock : Absolutely not.

    Here's what the island looked like in 5.0 :



    Mogu building, probably the Thunder King Raid will be there. But until patch 5.2 is on the PTR we can only speculate. Blizzard can change what the island looks like.
    How do you have in-game screenshots? I thought the PTR wasn't out yet. O.O

  17. #17
    I have in-game screenshots because I went there a few weeks after MoP launched (5.0 screenshots, as I have said)

    If I knew how to get the 5.2 PTR I would have posted in-game screenshots of it. It's not that hard to swap the actual maps by the new ones. That's what I did when MoP beta launched, I was able to visit most of it before having access to the beta
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tseric
    Can't help it. Posting impassionately, they say you don't care. Posting nothing, they say you ignore. Posting with passion, you incite trolls. Posting fluff, you say nonsense. Post with what facts you have, they whittle down with rationale. There is no win. There is only slow degradation.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
    How do you have in-game screenshots? I thought the PTR wasn't out yet. O.O
    "Here's what the island looked like in 5.0"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •