Shaman CD usage.

So i was using a macro that used Flashfrozen trinket and Lifeblood at the same time with ascension (unless bloodlust was up). But my friend said that was an overall dps loss and i should bind the trinket to lava burst and the lifeblood to lightning bolt for maximum uptime. i thought it was more dps to use them with a big cool down even if it means waiting an extra 30s to a minute but im not sure i wanted to get your opinions on this.

Flashfrozen Trinket+Lifeblood is fine, since Flashfrozen grants on use Int if memory serves me right.

Lifeblood+Bl isn't useful, that's all.

Using Flashfrozen Trinket only with Ascendance is totally fine.
    Too often, we are mistaken for druidic types. perhaps that's true for some shaman, but do not let yourself be plagued by the ignorant belief that we are always peaceful.
    Nothing about what I do is harmonious. I command the elements to my will. There is nothing offered in return. I would have it no other way.

Never assume an ogre's stupid, that's when they'll get you.

well thats when i dont use lifeblood is when BL is up. but what im asking is should i wait for ascendance to use those with ascendance or use them whenever there up? using them with ascendance makes me wait a solid 30s-1m

best to save flashfrozen for ascendance thats without a doubt.

lifeblood is 2 minutes, then its probably just best to use that off cooldown.

since u have flashfrozen and herbalism, i guess you're not hardcore min-maxing, otherwise u'd want to change herbalism for engineering/tailoring.

i will be switching to the "good" profs i just need to get some cash first lol.

Its perfectly fine to have lifeblood with flashfrozen macro'd to ascendance. Its about equal to using lifeblood on CD.