Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalizm View Post
    Improved Unholy Presence now grants Haste instead of improved Attackspeed

    aw man, that shit would be awesome
    Wut?
    Unholy Presence gives you both 10% Attackspeed and 10% Runespeed and Improved gives 10% more Attackspeed and 10% Runespeed.

    So effectively gives you 20% haste so you want it to give haste instead of attackspeed wut? this is already ingame....

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinzaram View Post
    Wut?
    Unholy Presence gives you both 10% Attackspeed and 10% Runespeed and Improved gives 10% more Attackspeed and 10% Runespeed.

    So effectively gives you 20% haste so you want it to give haste instead of attackspeed wut? this is already ingame....

    additional to the runespeed, never said without the additional + x
    maybe next time
    Vaenquasum 16:50:34
    Mit dem Account wurde gegen unsere Richtlinien verstoßen und daher wurde der Account von uns permanent gesperrt.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Howling Blast wanted to say hello
    That's only for frost fever.
    Armories:
    Pally: Chiaki
    Dk: Telare
    Warrior: Irlida

  4. #64
    Hmm, It would be awesome if they removed festering strike and made scourge strike back into a harder hitting 2 runes(blood and frost would be really awesome) costing strike, as you can easily refresh your diseases with plague strike in 5.2

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Huangar View Post
    Hmm, It would be awesome if they removed festering strike and made scourge strike back into a harder hitting 2 runes(blood and frost would be really awesome) costing strike, as you can easily refresh your diseases with plague strike in 5.2
    scourge strike not costing the spec specific rune? that makes sense.

  6. #66
    High Overlord Soraka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    132
    Purgatory procing off fall damage

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Eielayia View Post
    Purgatory procing off fall damage
    I'm ok guys, really! Didn't feel a thing from that fall off everest, its the strangest- *BLARRRRRRRGH*

  8. #68
    Herald of the Titans Varyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,741
    Scourge Strike and Death Coil could both use a significant buff, improving the scaling of the mastery would also accomplish this. Would be nice if unholy was competitive, the beta changes accomplished very little outside of making it slightly less annoying (which was their intention, but the spec is still bad, that's the real problem, not minor QOL issues)

    Find a way to make mastery a useful stat for 2H Frost, it's embarrassing when Crit is a better stat for a spec centered around Killing Machine (100% Crit chance). It's nearly useless, and mastery is worse. That isn't right.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    Scourge Strike and Death Coil could both use a significant buff, improving the scaling of the mastery would also accomplish this. Would be nice if unholy was competitive, the beta changes accomplished very little outside of making it slightly less annoying (which was their intention, but the spec is still bad, that's the real problem, not minor QOL issues)

    Find a way to make mastery a useful stat for 2H Frost, it's embarrassing when Crit is a better stat for a spec centered around Killing Machine (100% Crit chance). It's nearly useless, and mastery is worse. That isn't right.
    As far as the mastery more useful for 2h, I was actually thinking how on earth is crit good for either version of frost. I mean I know why it is, but realistically I think someone said it already the only way to make mastery work for 2h would be eliminating the bonus damage to frost strike in threat of thassarian and the oblit damage in might of the frozen wastes. It's actually something I agree with. I don't know why you would have a spec have two version on how to play it. Difference between 2h and dw should just be a cosmetic difference. They need to find some way to balance 2h and dw to do that. cause honestly I hate being 2h.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Huangar View Post
    Hmm, It would be awesome if they removed festering strike and made scourge strike back into a harder hitting 2 runes(blood and frost would be really awesome) costing strike, as you can easily refresh your diseases with plague strike in 5.2
    u should go frost

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 02:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    That's only for frost fever.
    Same concept - not fun to use.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 02:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    They should remove the runecost on pillar of frost
    Yes definitely!

  11. #71
    - Give Obliterate some use for DW frost in pvp.
    - Give 2h back strong Frost Strike and Howling Blast.

    In other words: REVERT THE STUPID CHANGES MADE TO THREAT OF THASSARIAN AND MIGHT OF THE FROZEN WASTES!

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    - Give Obliterate some use for DW frost in pvp.
    - Give 2h back strong Frost Strike and Howling Blast.

    In other words: REVERT THE STUPID CHANGES MADE TO THREAT OF THASSARIAN AND MIGHT OF THE FROZEN WASTES!
    Quoted for truth. 2-hand is really annoying due to bad HB & FS dmg.

  13. #73
    with the additional buff strangulate we'll be fine

  14. #74
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    281
    More uses for runic power. Now its' just your spec specific dump, FS, coil, or strike thingy..and the odd coils for non UH specs.

    Might aswell call it my frost strike meter when you're frost for example :l

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •