Alright, I usually play FPS games but due to CS:GO being absolutely awful and B:OPS2 being fun for like the first map then I get really bored of the game and awful killstreaks, I need a good game to play casually. I play a bit of CS 1.6 here and there when I'm bored but it's pretty dead nowadays in terms of finding games and people to play with regularly plus I've played CS for a number of years so i'm pretty bored of it.
I played a game or two of LoL a year or so ago, unlocked Ryze since he seemed kind of easier to play but haven't really touched it since. It seems like a really popular/active game and seems like it does not have that insane learning curve that Dota2 has. I was wondering if you guys could give a noob like me any tips for getting into the game, like:
- What Champions are the most noob-friendly (how would you rank Ryze?)
- What role/s are the most noob-friendly
- Any info on binds (I'm using a Zowie EC2 if that matters in any way)
- How should I start off playing the game
- What info do I NEED to know to be quite effective
Due to being at university and a load of other things which keep me busy a little more nowadays, I don't have the urge to be a hardcore kind of player but I just want to be able to play casually and not suck basically haha.