Started an analytic lolblog: How changing your mentality will improve your game!

TD;LR a rundown of how your mentality fights against you when playing League of Legends and some theorycrafting on what you can do to turn that around. Also a few tips that I use myself to control and learn from my losses which eventually turns me into a better player.

You chan check the blog here
    Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Deleted
    Excellent read, my friend. Will definately link this to a few of my friends who could use these tips!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Excellent read, my friend. Will definately link this to a few of my friends who could use these tips!
    Thank you, I am not an native english speaker, how did you feel about the wording and grammar?
    Nice to hear that you will spread it!
    Last edited by Ajesto; 2013-01-01 at 11:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice start. Liked #6 in particular as the rest was fairly straight forward.

Might want to add why exactly we should be listening to you, as that'll help lend credence to your articles.

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 12:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ajesto View Post
    Thank you, I am not an native english speaker, how did you feel about the wording and grammar?
    Seeing how I did not turn away in disgust, the wording and grammar was fine. If it wasn't I'd have commented on it. Ironically, it's the 'about bit' where I did notice a mistake: "it's community" - should be "its community". However, that's minor.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2013-01-01 at 11:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajesto View Post
    Perfectly readable.

Hehe ok, well I will use the next week to try to find my place, I will test a few ideas and see what happens.
    Hopefully you will continue to like it!

Deleted
    Thanks a lot! I loved #6.

Deleted
    A good read, I've been trying to do some of the things you advise people to do, but without the necessary mentality. Hope you manage to make more posts of the same quality and style

Deleted
    Was nice to read. Now if only more players would follow your advice.

I found the "write down your mistakes" tip to my liking and might start doing that.

Good read, would read again 10/10. I seriously probably will read this again

My little 2 cents, would be after winning a ranked game, I never like to go right back and Que for another. I find it helps to just sit back, browse social media, get food/drink, and do a few other things to unwind. LoL can be pretty stressful and build that tension of "I'M WINNING GOTTA PLAY ANOTHER SO I GET MOAR ELO!!!!!!11!"

Relax. Calm down. GOGO ROUND 2!

This was great .. Really made me open my eyes to my own mistakes instead of always blaming someone else.
    Took me about a day or two to get used to playing by it. What I did was that every time I died, I would make a note and explain to my self why I died! It really helped, and showed me that most of the time it was lack of mapawareness. And knowing that, I have been able to improve! Am passing on the article to anyone I meet complaining about Elo hell.

+1 from me!