Loremaster: I think I may have a major issue

I've been working on my Loremaster title and have been knocking down zones left and right. I finally bit the bullet and headed for Kalimdor. I am now on my last zone to complete, and think I might be screwed. I still have all 60 quests to do in Dustwallow Marsh, only problem is Theramore no longer exists. Are there enough quests without Theramore to complete that zone, or can I do the zone on an alt and have it count toward my Loremaster title? If I have screwed my main out of my Loremaster title after hundreds of hours I will be pissed.

Deleted
    According to wowhead there is 74 quests in Dustwallow Marsh that are for Alliance characters. You are most certainly not going to have a problem with your achievement.

I understand there are 74 quests. My problem is more than 30 of them originate in what is now a crater thanks to Garrosh Hellscream. Since completing the Scenario, Theramore no longer exists for me. I am wondering if I do the Theramore quests on a lower level alt, will that achieve count toward my Loremaster title? I am unsure if the Loremaster area achieves can be combined between alts or if one toon has to clear everything. Now that everything is account wide, it is unclear to me. I just hate the idea of being so close on my Loremaster achieve only to have to go and do it ALL over again on a toon that is not my main. Hundreds of hours of playtime wasted because of one Scenario.

You can do it on an alt, no problem

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought there was a bronze dragon you could talk to that would phase you back the original Theramore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if you go across the bridge heading west out of Theramore, you will find a bronze dragon that will phase you back into still-not-destroyed Theramore.

Anyone have a link to the Dragon NPC or someplace I might catch a screenshot? Thanks!

BTW - Thank you all for this information. I am glad to see all these hours were not wasted.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 03:19 PM ----------

Nevermind all. I found Zidormi from the Keepers of time. She has a golden light shining on her at the far west end of the bridge. I appreciate all the help! You guys are awesome and have completely saved my sanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    No problem! ^_^

I'm glad you got it.