Thread: Rogue S13 set

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Rogue S13 set

I accidentally noticed that in the datamined sets from patch 5.2 the only pvp one missing was rogue s13.

What if they told the designers that the rogue set must be the best so it will take longer and is not ready yet The class is underrepresented and this could be a conservative way to try to attract some players.

I really hope it will be an interesting one. Let's wait and see

I highly doubt it... but one can hope

Deleted
    I highly doubt it... and one cannot even hope...

Considering the abysmal rogue population i won't be suprised if they wouldn't bother to make one

I somehow doubt that... I mean almost every rogue I see (actually I think literally every rogue in the last week) in pve or pvp has had transmogged armor. It doesn't really matter what they make the new set look like except for maybe the people who get the elite recoloring that might keep it to show off.

errrr I dunno.

TBH Rogue sets are regularly the last ones we see graphics for. Maybe they're harder for the designers to keep coming up with new ideas for.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    errrr I dunno.

TBH Rogue sets are regularly the last ones we see graphics for. Maybe they're harder for the designers to keep coming up with new ideas for.
    thats because rogue suck ballz gameplay wise and nobody wants to play one i guess devs just though "f*ck it rogue population is so low why bother design a new season set for them they had legendarys in cata" ....
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Considering the abysmal rogue population i won't be suprised if they wouldn't bother to make one
    Just Pink textures where the files can't be found ^^

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    This made me giggle. But seriously, I hope they make something rogue'ish. I have no idea what the current seasons gear was meant to look like.

It's just not done yet. Rogues reliably get some of the best sets in the game. Warrior T15 isn't out yet either and if it's as good as Rogue T15 i'll be going for 3 full sets of the thing.

I don't trust them designing rogues. Our colors obvious colors are black and red--yet we've only had one set like that. So I finally gave up and am going back and farming Bloodfang. Should have done it sooner; I quite like the set.

Deleted
    Wrathful and Bloodfang, best two rogue looking sets in the game since Vanilla, hands down...

Quote Originally Posted by xkitty View Post
    Wrathful and Bloodfang, best two rogue looking sets in the game since Vanilla, hands down...
    Hey now, are you saying you don't like t6? t6>t2 imo.

Deleted
    @Sesshou: Yes, I like Bloodfang more than Slayer set. But then again I did not raid Black Temple when it came out. But personally I prefer old graphics, I am still using Core hound tooth and Perdition blade for transmog :-) Once old school ... ;-)

Deleted
    I was really happy about transmog.
    Spent a lot of time in Cata looking like a freaking lighthouse..
    Now if I can only get rid of the enchant glow so I can actually SEE the daggers Im using.

Quote Originally Posted by Leare315 View Post
    It's just not done yet. Rogues reliably get some of the best sets in the game. Warrior T15 isn't out yet either and if it's as good as Rogue T15 i'll be going for 3 full sets of the thing.
    for me its black or purple, check armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    I don't trust them designing rogues. Our colors obvious colors are black and red--yet we've only had one set like that. So I finally gave up and am going back and farming Bloodfang. Should have done it sooner; I quite like the set.
    There's a black and red version of just about every set that's come out. Just not super pronounced versions, of those colors. Vanilla armor's are uniquely pastel. S8 is black and red, Heroic T10, Heroic T11, Horde T9, 25m T8, T6, Ht13, many pvp "elite" sets and while we're looking HT14 is awesomely white and red.

inb4 another terrible looking pvp/pve set.

Haven't did a single bg since MoP.
    I wouldn't even purchase current set and ive been honor capped since release.

Cataclysmic atleast looks pretty on Female BE/Human/

Designers just do not seem to understand what rogues should look like.

T1/T2/T5/T6 and challenge mode armor. That is what a rogue should look like.
    I regret rolling rogue regarding RP and awesome sets but class loyalty has kept me playing it
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2013-01-03 at 06:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Researching a bit in the bunch of new icons. Assembling them to quite give the looks of the set. And there you go.
    You're welcome!

Edit: Looks like the Shuriken set. Seems quite fitting for the class, but I'll wait until recolors and seeing it properly on a model.
    Last edited by khatsoo; 2013-01-03 at 12:47 PM.

They better be working on something good, considering how long it was since they presented other classes S13 set.
    I am going to call my kids Ctrl, Alt and Delete. Then if they muck up I will just hit them all at once