Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    -Griefing your own team with player abilities (Life Grip in front of a cliff, Life Swap a full-health flag carrier when you're extremely low, Hand of Protection on a Warrior teammate when he's popping his cooldowns, etc, etc)
    This sounds kinda fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know a lot of multiboxers have been getting banned as well. I guess there is a new system in place where if enough people report you, they just suspend you and wait for the appeal to actually investigate it.

Quote Originally Posted by billtimbob View Post
    Yeah I got banned twice during AV weekend, once for 3 hours and once for 3 days. I was taking my DK directly to my boss (I'm alli) and just death gripping people into the room. But people always say 'report the people up north', mainly targeted at AFKers in the cave, but I always get reported, too.

Never been banned before this week, Blizz must have changed the way to hand out bans.
    It happened to me the previous AV weekend, but yes, something changed.

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 01:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    I know a lot of multiboxers have been getting banned as well. I guess there is a new system in place where if enough people report you, they just suspend you and wait for the appeal to actually investigate it.

Yep this has to be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    No, it's not ok and can get you a suspension.
    Erm no it isn't I do this multiple times never been banned or warned, and had it happen to me

If they let a level 90 farm the bejsus out of lower levels on pvp realms, I don't think their going to have a problem with 9 90s farming 10 90 in the gym,

Tbh its pretty easyer to break a group farming your gy, just when it happens most people think cba and afk, or when people spawn they randomly attack

When it happens to me, after the third or fourth death I've gotten into control and directed the players who to attack, if everyone attacks the same person on spawn then they normally die, doesnt work all the time but ive done it before

Quote Originally Posted by billtimbob View Post
    Yeah I got banned twice during AV weekend, once for 3 hours and once for 3 days. I was taking my DK directly to my boss (I'm alli) and just death gripping people into the room. But people always say 'report the people up north', mainly targeted at AFKers in the cave, but I always get reported, too.

Never been banned before this week, Blizz must have changed the way to hand out bans.
    I used to report people for that. It's a really hard call because guys park themselves in the base and AFK the game all the time. I'd probably get in trouble too because the only fun I had in AV was punting people off of towers in the base so I'm sure I've been reported a few times.

On the other hand, anything that gets the AFK's, or bots out of the game for awhile is a good thing, even if it means a bit of friendly fire in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    Unfortunately Blizzard deem this behavior to be acceptable, makes you wonder why, doesn't it? They should build in team penalties for this to be honest, the longer they farm there, the less honor at the end of a match, in fact, if a team decides to stay there, for every kill a member makes camping the GY, it should take 5 honor off everyone's total, call it a dickheads dishonorable action subtraction
    No. Just No.
    If you got into a situation where your getting farmed. You deserve to be farmed.

On topic: Most likely the afk thing.

Deleted
    Sorry for bumping this, but i got banned "for afking" too, and curious if you guys got your forums accounts banned too for 2 days? along with 3h suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by zpsla2983 View Post
    Have you:

>Been afk or auto follow other players the whole time?
    >Been using "creative" methods to bypass the pre-made restricctions?
    >Been playing in exp-on bgs with your experience turned off?
    How on earth do you even do the last one?

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    There's some sort of exploit. I don't know any details, and obviously posting about them here would be a bad idea, but I thought it had been fixed some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    there is a scipt/macro that allows you to press the enter bg the same time you put your exp off. and then to lag you will enter the bg. then he things ooohhhh you wanted exp off? oke i'll do that while your in that bg np.

but its cost you the exp of/off fee everytime you do a bg

Deleted
    Maybe you fight with your bots group and get reported with them