Page 1 of 31
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Purge of Dalaran (Horde-side; major spoilers)

No screenshot gallery this time, but eh. Looks great. Credit to Shizuka.

The voice acting is also a lot better than the datamined stuff led me to believe.

Rommath sends you not to kill civilians, as if you do Vereesa

This is what I've been waiting for, thanks.

Deleted
    I like how rommath says he doesnt like having to kill high elves

Love the bench throw in the end.

And shit just got real. :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Love the bench throw in the end.

And shit just got real. :O
    Shit has been getting real since this expansion came out. So much goin on D:

Btw, man, Blood Elfs are goin to kick some MAJOR ass.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2012-12-13 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Shit has been getting real since this expansion came out. So much goin on D:

Btw, man, Blood Elfs are goin to kick some MAJOR ass.
    Yeah no doubt.

Would be hell of a twist if a Blood Elf ends up being Warchief.

Love the new voice actor by the way.

So much bloodshed! In a place of peace! Jaina has gone too far this time by Rommath

Rommath is great

The bench was just epic XD

10+ Year Old Account
    It's nice to see this from the opposite side, the new music in Dalaran is amazing !

10+ Year Old Account
    Rommath is cool. I'd so glad they didn't make him into a traitor in cata.

The blood elves really got some love here, but not before they, as sunreavers, were treated like shit by that crackpot Jaina.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Ans people were complaining MoP would be the suckiest expension ever. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved these

I really wanted to see the Blood Elfs don't something more and not just been there.... and it would be really cool if Lorthemar Theron become the next Warchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Ans people were complaining MoP would be the suckiest expension ever. =P
    Eh, to be honest I wasn't expecting any positive BE development (beyond possibly the Reliquary) in MoP. Getting to fight through Dalaran with Rommath is most wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The bench was just epic XD
    It was. I think he's mad.

Also,

Rommah: "My lord, you would make a fine a fine Warchief."

Theron: "It may come to that."

I must have missed that line in his voice files. What's he planning to do now? Overthrow Garrosh himself?
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-12-13 at 04:41 PM.

Deleted
    The Silver Covenant are shaking people down, telling them to "hand over their belongings"? Nice to see the 'noble and resilient', Alliance-aligned high elves portrayed as nothing more than opportunistic thugs and muggers.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-13 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    The Silver Covenant are shaking people down, telling them to "hand over there belongings"? Nice to see the 'noble and resilient', Alliance-aligned high elves portrayed as nothing more than opportunistic thugs and muggers.
    pretty much. and Jaina going as far to lump every blood elf in dalaran under one catagory, her enemy, even those who knew nothing of the war or what was happening, shows her now fucked up sense of justice.
    #boycottchina

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Rommah: "My lord, you would make a fine a fine Warchief."

Theron: "It may come to that."

I must have missed that line in his voice files. What's he planning to do now? Overthrow Garrosh himself?
    It is really good to see Blood Elves stepping up to the plate. While I don't see it possible for one to be a warchief in the presence of Voljin and whatnot, and it would be going against the classic warchief setup, but I can see their 4 leaders forming a council of sorts. It just seems like there's still a great rift between trolls/tauren and bes/forsaken that can't really be mended with the current leaders alive.

Did i miss anything or why does it look like that Dalaran is in the middle of the sea?

Talking about when they jump out of the tunnel on the Dragonhawks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    pretty much. and Jaina going as far to lump every blood elf in dalaran under one catagory, her enemy, even those who knew nothing of the war or what was happening, shows her now fucked up sense of justice.
    Aye. I think the Sunreaver citizens' reactions highlight what I've been saying for a while. That just because someone belongs to a Horde-aligned race (or even a Horde-affiliated organisation like the Sunreavers) does not mean that they are official members of the Horde (those bound by the oath to the Warchief) or that they have anything to do with the war going on. This makes the purge in Dalaran even more unsavoury. They're killing civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Aye. I think the Sunreaver citizens' reactions highlight what I've been saying for a while. That just because someone belongs to a Horde-aligned race (or even a Horde-affiliated organisation like the Sunreavers) does not mean that they are official members of the Horde (those bound by the oath to the Warchief) or that they have anything to do with the war going on. This makes the purge in Dalaran even more unsavoury. They're killing civilians.
    Jaina, and even Vereesa, do NOT go through Dalaran killing indiscriminately. I'm not saying Jaina made the right call by purging the city, but those that surrender are taken to the violet hold. The only ones killed are those that chose to fight rather than surrender. And I think many of those that did die owe it to Vereesa rather than Jaina, as it's Vereesa that sends you to sabotage their mounts so that less sunreavers can flee.