Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Not Disney, anyone but Disney. don't want this to become a child's game with pretty flowers and no violence or bad language. It should stay right where it is.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardonis View Post
    Not Disney, anyone but Disney. don't want this to become a child's game with pretty flowers and no violence or bad language. It should stay right where it is.
    I take it you haven't watched avengers?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's official, JJ Abrams will be directing the new Star Wars movies. It's also official, that they are going to be fucking amazing.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    It's official, JJ Abrams will be directing the new Star Wars movies. It's also official, that they are going to be fucking amazing.
    Have to agree. Huge fan of LOST and I loved Little Miss Sunshine (Michael Arndt won an Oscar for writing that script and is writing Ep VII). Great potential.

He's directing VII - I don't think they did a multi picture deal. Which is good because Joss deserves one

Still experimenting...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clattuc View Post
    He's directing VII - I don't think they did a multi picture deal. Which is good because Joss deserves one
    There's no way in heaven and space and earth that they could have something so awesome happen. Next thing you will tell me that Nathan Fillion will be cast as a smuggler and be the 'new' han solo. People that think it's crazy, but the actors we have now and the directors we have now could remake the original movies and put them to shame.
    BAD WOLF

You mean the other Star Wars MMO that's been out for a few years now? The kid Star Wars MMO based off the Clone Wars cartoon that Sony made which has been doing just fine?

And what do you mean "pretty flowers and no violence or bad language"? Almost every Disney animated film has someone die a violent death.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    People give Swtor alot of hate, but it's actually a good game. It just can't exist with wow. Too many people wouldnt play it because they looked at it as WoW's direct competition, and wow has sucked up most of the people that are interested in mmo's for the most part. Swtor on release was alot of fun. They put alot of work into it, and it showed. Disney could take it over and create the most stunning, incredible game ever created, and it still wouldn't have a shot.
    I would play it if it was meaningfully different from WoW. That's the point - I already have ONE WoW. I don't want another one, I want a good interesting game. SWTOR's much-advertised story is diluted with horrible, grindy and boring sidequests, the mechanics mirror WoW with several years lag. I understand why they wanted to play it safe with the kind of enormous budget they had, but they played it too safe in my opinion. The game came out sterile.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no way in heaven and space and earth that they could have something so awesome happen. Next thing you will tell me that Nathan Fillion will be cast as a smuggler and be the 'new' han solo.
    OMG dude, why did you have to actually speak out loud such an unbelievably win idea? I'll expound on that and say that River Tam would ABSOLUTELY be a dual wielding Jedi.
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

Deleted
    Yeah because it's the year 1990, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Slugfest View Post
    OMG dude, why did you have to actually speak out loud such an unbelievably win idea? I'll expound on that and say that River Tam would ABSOLUTELY be a dual wielding Jedi.
    What I am more interested in is how is this going to work with him working in Star Trek too...

Lost was a terrible show after season 1...I hope they know what they're doing with the SW movie..