Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by God8010 View Post
    Cloud Atlas was a masterpiece. A pity most will never understand it while those who do use it's teachings to understand the never ending hate and stupidity. Loved hearing my 6'5 250 pacifist friend say,

"Dosn't matter what we do, the evil just recreates itself as time moves on. The only real choice is if I decided to take action or not. By not acting I just support that which i despise."

I was moved that day.
    Damn. Well now I have to watch it. /curious

Renting on iTunes tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Damn. Well now I have to watch it. /curious

Renting on iTunes tonight
    It's a really great movie. Most people might not understand it at first, I sure as hell didn't understand it very well because of the timelines, but if you watch it a second time(when ever you feel like of course), the chances of understanding it are greater.

a seriously good brain teaser of a film that i know many of my friends and not many people i speak to know about or have seen is K-Pax with kevin spacey and jeff bridges, a really really good movie to watch, and it leaves you thinking, great for a rainy day imho.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272152/

Rampage - It's unfairly rated http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/?ref_=sr_1 and is quite a masterpiece. I would bet any gamer in MMO-C would absolutely love it, even though the movie has nothing to do with gaming. It's just not so advertised, wasn't allowed in cinemas either I think. Maybe a tad too violent for some. I guess others also thought it was insensitive to actual recent killings (at its time).
    I worry there's three of me, and each of us is blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's a really great movie. Most people might not understand it at first, I sure as hell didn't understand it very well because of the timelines, but if you watch it a second time(when ever you feel like of course), the chances of understanding it are greater.
    I just finished watching it and really enjoyed it. The film was overwhelming at first but it started to make sense once I was able to get a grasp on the shifting perspectives. I'd definitely have to watch it again because I know I missed things. It was a really touching and thought provoking film, though.
    Last edited by Witterquik; 2013-07-13 at 06:40 PM.

sunshine
    stardust
    a scanner darkly
    pleasentville
    the frighteners
    fantastic mr fox
    the dark crystal

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Rampage - It's unfairly rated http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/?ref_=sr_1 and is quite a masterpiece. I would bet any gamer in MMO-C would absolutely love it.
    You'd lose that bet.