Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Rampage - It's unfairly rated http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/?ref_=sr_1 and is quite a masterpiece. I would bet any gamer in MMO-C would absolutely love it, even though the movie has nothing to do with gaming. It's just not so advertised, wasn't allowed in cinemas either I think. Maybe a tad too violent for some. I guess others also thought it was insensitive to actual recent killings (at its time).
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's a really great movie. Most people might not understand it at first, I sure as hell didn't understand it very well because of the timelines, but if you watch it a second time(when ever you feel like of course), the chances of understanding it are greater.
    I just finished watching it and really enjoyed it. The film was overwhelming at first but it started to make sense once I was able to get a grasp on the shifting perspectives. I'd definitely have to watch it again because I know I missed things. It was a really touching and thought provoking film, though.
    Last edited by Bavol; 2013-07-13 at 06:40 PM.

sunshine
    stardust
    a scanner darkly
    pleasentville
    the frighteners
    fantastic mr fox
    the dark crystal

10+ Year Old Account
    Trance - Danny Boyle

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Rampage - It's unfairly rated http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/?ref_=sr_1 and is quite a masterpiece. I would bet any gamer in MMO-C would absolutely love it.
    You'd lose that bet.