PC/Console Versions of Games

I own several Xbox games simply because I was more accustomed to playing the franchises they're associated with on console.

Then I grew up.

Only play PC now, want the games on PC but I don't want to fucking pay more money for games that I have already bought and paid for.

Is there any means of getting the PC versions at the exchange of their Xbox counterparts? Games include Fable II, Fable III (It sucked, but I read that it's better on PC and I own the CE for it, waste of $20 because the bonus content was laughable), MW3 (not paying into that bullshit Xbox LIVE sub when I already pay for internet), Borderlands, Dragon Age I and II, and Mass Effect 2.

I am sure you can get most (if not all) on the PC platform.

Information and/or advice greatly appreciated.

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 09:55 AM ----------

bump

10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Deleted
    If you own the physical copies and then you can trade them in for credit and buy the PC versions with that I suppose. Don't know what country you're in but in the UK you can trade console games in for an additional 33% in steam credit compared to cash in Game stores, which makes trading console copies for PC credit pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Check steam / origin sales... Especially at this time of year, I know mass effect was on sale at least one in the last few weeks. You can save a fortune on direct downloads if you're fussed a physical copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    Check steam / origin sales... Especially at this time of year, I know mass effect was on sale at least one in the last few weeks. You can save a fortune on direct downloads if you're fussed a physical copy.
    I just want to trade them. I was very explicit about my desire to spend no more money on games I have already bought and paid for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    I just want to trade them. I was very explicit about my desire to spend no more money on games I have already bought and paid for.
    Not gonna happen.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Not gonna happen.
    What this guy said. I would wait for a steam sale if you really really want them on PC.

I just play PC games with an Xbox 360 controller, its basically the same as playing the console.

Short of finding someone to barter with, I highly doubt you'll be able to find what you're looking for.

Deleted
    As the others have said its not going to happen you have to remember that most games on PC have Cd keys that bind them to some platforms Borderlands for example is bound to steam and they dont allow you to remove and reuse the CD keys this is why trading or buying pre used pc games now days isent viable becos basicly they just cant do it anymore with most games.

It should be do-able by now with a modest fee (the programming time for each platform/pc/mac/tablet etc.)

Buy the license, then pay a couple bucks for another version of it.

But currently, no. Unlike movies/music which work on most platforms without changes, you are basically paying for the programmers salaries, and that's not likely to change until they make a magical program that autoconverts between each one (no there currently is nothing even close that will do that).
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?