Can we get a dimensions sticky?

Just wondering whether we could get a dimensions sticky thread? be cool to have a gander at some player made creations >_> quite like watching the gamebreaker tv segment too just wondering?

There is a thread on dimensions buried in the back pages. It doesn't have a lot of ongoing interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    There is a thread on dimensions buried in the back pages. It doesn't have a lot of ongoing interest.
    Well that's a shame watching the GBTV show got me really in-to looking at dimensions from across the seas.

I'd say I have seen plenty of interest of dimensions in my guild/server related stuff, but yeah...on the forums not as much at least around here.

I think most people on here are actually so busy playing the game they haven't even had time for dimensions seriously yet.

We've already got a number of stickies, and based on how active the last dimensions thread was, I don't think it would be worth stickying a thread dedicated to dimensions (trying to keep the number of stickies somewhat low so that they don't cover the front page). Feel free to bump the dimension thread with SS's/discussion/videos of dimensions if you want though, it might generate some more interest in it : )

I've been meaning to watch the GBTV show on them for a while now. I love checking out player created stuff and I've heard there are some amazeballs dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    We've already got a number of stickies, and based on how active the last dimensions thread was, I don't think it would be worth stickying a thread dedicated to dimensions (trying to keep the number of stickies somewhat low so that they don't cover the front page). Feel free to bump the dimension thread with SS's/discussion/videos of dimensions if you want though, it might generate some more interest in it : )

I've been meaning to watch the GBTV show on them for a while now. I love checking out player created stuff and I've heard there are some amazeballs dimensions.
    there is some crazy stuff, someone built a castle in the sky

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    there is some crazy stuff, someone built a castle in the sky
    Yes...but can you tell me why?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Yes...but can you tell me why?
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    LOL!
    Win! You totally get me.

haha, i read it and i was like i know that song!