Deleted

Can we get a dimensions sticky?

Just wondering whether we could get a dimensions sticky thread? be cool to have a gander at some player made creations >_> quite like watching the gamebreaker tv segment too just wondering?

There is a thread on dimensions buried in the back pages. It doesn't have a lot of ongoing interest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    There is a thread on dimensions buried in the back pages. It doesn't have a lot of ongoing interest.
    Well that's a shame watching the GBTV show got me really in-to looking at dimensions from across the seas.

I'd say I have seen plenty of interest of dimensions in my guild/server related stuff, but yeah...on the forums not as much at least around here.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think most people on here are actually so busy playing the game they haven't even had time for dimensions seriously yet.

We've already got a number of stickies, and based on how active the last dimensions thread was, I don't think it would be worth stickying a thread dedicated to dimensions (trying to keep the number of stickies somewhat low so that they don't cover the front page). Feel free to bump the dimension thread with SS's/discussion/videos of dimensions if you want though, it might generate some more interest in it : )

I've been meaning to watch the GBTV show on them for a while now. I love checking out player created stuff and I've heard there are some amazeballs dimensions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    We've already got a number of stickies, and based on how active the last dimensions thread was, I don't think it would be worth stickying a thread dedicated to dimensions (trying to keep the number of stickies somewhat low so that they don't cover the front page). Feel free to bump the dimension thread with SS's/discussion/videos of dimensions if you want though, it might generate some more interest in it : )

I've been meaning to watch the GBTV show on them for a while now. I love checking out player created stuff and I've heard there are some amazeballs dimensions.
    there is some crazy stuff, someone built a castle in the sky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    there is some crazy stuff, someone built a castle in the sky
    Yes...but can you tell me why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Yes...but can you tell me why?
    LOL!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    LOL!
    Win! You totally get me.

Deleted
    haha, i read it and i was like i know that song!