Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    warriors are getting pretty heavy nerfs soon. keep that in mind. rogues will be a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    warriors are getting pretty heavy nerfs soon. keep that in mind. rogues will be a lot better
    The nerfs are no big deal. I'm not wanting to play a war cause I can burst someone in .5 secs. I do like rogues for their mobility, and some of their skills. I just hate those whole wussy play style they have of hiding, pop out, blow cds, vanish and run.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    The nerfs are no big deal. I'm not wanting to play a war cause I can burst someone in .5 secs. I do like rogues for their mobility, and some of their skills. I just hate those whole wussy play style they have of hiding, pop out, blow cds, vanish and run.
    Well that's half of truth, in fact rogue can go toe to toe with most other classes and will do it even better with prep. Anyway imo if you like WW monk playstyle then stick with them, they're getting lots of love in 5.2. Also ench are strong despite what most ppls think and if dc priests recieve enough love ench-rog-priest or ench-feral-priest will be top tier setups, though keep in mind that ench doesn't bring anything worth mentioning to RBG setting. As advice - lvl what you're missing and decide what to stick with based on how 5.2 ptr plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaldee View Post
    Well that's half of truth, in fact rogue can go toe to toe with most other classes and will do it even better with prep. Anyway imo if you like WW monk playstyle then stick with them, they're getting lots of love in 5.2. Also ench are strong despite what most ppls think and if dc priests recieve enough love ench-rog-priest or ench-feral-priest will be top tier setups, though keep in mind that ench doesn't bring anything worth mentioning to RBG setting. As advice - lvl what you're missing and decide what to stick with based on how 5.2 ptr plays out.
    What is ench? If you're talking about WW monks like that then you are wrong. WWs do bring something to RBGs, but since it's not 500k in .5 secs no one cares to learn what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    am I the only one who thinks that blizz in their fear of creating another DK situation they made monks too weak ?

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    am I the only one who thinks that blizz in their fear of creating another DK situation they made monks too weak ?
    Monks arent weak. They actually require skill to play effectively. Blizz even said so. But since most of the WoW community can only play a face roll class. Very few know how to play a monk right, and automatically say they suck.

What is ench? If you're talking about WW monks like that then you are wrong. WWs do bring something to RBGs, but since it's not 500k in .5 secs no one cares to learn what it is.
    Ench = enchacement shaman, and yeh they can be replaced for better in RBG setting without loosing anything (you've mage for hero anyway).

I'm having fun with my rogue again did bgs for about 6 hours yesterday, and more to come this weekend. But you do need good weapons though.

I've got a Prot war at 80, and done bgs, which've been fun I am a god. Of immortality. But most people don't care about low lvl pvp. But you're in for some fun if you lvl through bgs, at least
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Monks arent weak. They actually require skill to play effectively. Blizz even said so. But since most of the WoW community can only play a face roll class. Very few know how to play a monk right, and automatically say they suck.
    Out of hundreds thousands monks no1 is really doing decent, even R1 players rerolled to class. So yeh, clearly L2P issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaldee View Post
    Ench = enchacement shaman, and yeh they can be replaced for better in RBG setting without loosing anything (you've mage for hero anyway).
    actually, it's 'enh'. enchantment shamans don' exist
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.