Moonkins and pvp

How viable are these chickens? They seem like a fun class to play from a 3rd person perspective. Any moonkin vets here that can shed some light on the spec?

15+ Year Old Account
    Moonkin is fine in rbgs, in arena we are not the best but we still can get things done.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about 3s since I haven't been playing any serious 3s this season.

But in 2s, with the right partner...

A boomkin can TEAR SHIT UP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    Not sure about 3s since I haven't been playing any serious 3s this season.

But in 2s, with the right partner...

A boomkin can TEAR SHIT UP!
    Inclined to agree, but only for low rating. Aginst higher teams with semi coordinated CC balance druids arn't good in 2s.

In three's they're better, but only when carried by others CCs really. Boomkins work well with resto shaman + lock

Could also try face rolling frost dk + ele shaman + boomkin for brute force.

Balance druids are best suited to 5v5, we excel with multiple targets, and our other faults become a much smaller part of the over all game.

RBG IS WHERE IT'S AT! Get us in RBGs, and we're awesome. Again complemented best by DKs, Mages and Warlocks. But we have a very usual roll to play here.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee