Deleted

DW DK + Expertise

Hi There

I´m a human DW DK. I have an MH sword so I get +1% expertise but only on MH.. But if i get my OH to 7.5% expertise my MH will be at 8.5%. So my question is, does OH need to be at 7.5% also?

Thanks

Both need to be 7.5%.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

If your MH is capped, all your special attacks are capped. Capping the OH only affects your autoattacks.

Conclusion: only cap MH

Deleted
    Ahh have gotten it to 8.39/7.39 now, should be fine until i get the sha sword so I have 2 swords

Offhand expertise is almost irrelevant because threat of thassarian offhand strikes always land and auto attack isn't a significant amount of damage.

Cap your main hand and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    Offhand expertise is almost irrelevant because threat of thassarian offhand strikes always land and auto attack isn't a significant amount of damage.

Cap your main hand and leave it at that.
    Off-hand attacks have a chance to proc Killing Machine.

It's still not worth getting the extra expertise just to land an extra couple of auto attacks from your offhand over a whole fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just make sure you are capped on both and you should be gtg yeah your over a bit but its not like that will drop your dps. You cant take away your passive and change it to mastery. Your'e doing the best you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    It's still not worth getting the extra expertise just to land an extra couple of auto attacks from your offhand over a whole fight.
    Yeah what this guy says pretty much.

Aim for 7.5% on main hand and ignore whatever the offhand ends up as.