New to overclocking

I am going to try overclocking for the first time, and I'm looking for a cpu cooler. I won't be going crazy with it, but I was wondering, what is the best air cooler for overclocking atm? I was thinking of getting the Xig Dark Knight or the Thermaltake Frio. Are there others that would be better?
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

Best air coolers I beileve still are Noctua NH-D14, Thermalright Silver Arrow and Phanteks PH-TC14PE
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

A good place to start would be with something like the Coolermaster Hyper 212+ or Xigmatek Gaia. The coolers that nocturnal listed are top-notch air coolers for OCing, but they come with a hefty price tag of around $80+. You don't really need that much cooler to do a nice moderate OC, which is where you should start, and for the money, it's tough to beat what you get from these two. Both can usually be found for around $20.