• >2 month

0 0%
  • >eternity

0 0%

Thread: Dota 2 access

Deleted

Dota 2 access

Hello.
    Just to clear it out: I have searched the internet and Dota2 megathreat. Spent more then 35min.

What is the average wait time for the free Dota2 access (now i can only check the store or watch some tournaments). I mean how long did you wait ? I have found posts that suggest even more then 5 months. It is cruel if it is true. I signed 1 week ago and I check my email every 2 hours (im so game-starved)

Why make a free option when u have no idea whether u are gonna play it one day or not ?

Also,I did the survey and now I wish I had not been honest. I mean what is the possibility they are gonna invite a total newbie, I am sure they prefer experienced Dota1 players.

I'll gladly throw you a key if you want it

I have like 6 spare keys
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Deleted
    I think it would be better if you just post this here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...athread-DotA-2

We have a megathread for DOTA 2, so it would be better to ask there.