Orc/Horde leveling as a Lore experience

TL, DR: Check my info below to see if it meshes with your experience

I'm looking to level an Orc Warrior with a goal of Horde/Orc-specific Lore immersion. I'm thinking the zones I want to pursue are:
    Durotar
    Northern Barrens (Azshara is more Goblin than Orc oriented, as far as I can tell)
    Ashenvale
    Stonetalon Mountains
    Southern Barrens
    Dustwallow Marsh
    Thousand Needles
    ... whatever I want until
    Swamp of Sorrows
    Blasted Lands

take the Portal to Outland and do
    Hellfire Peninsula
    Zangarmarsh
    Terrokar Forest
    Nagrand
    Blade's Edge Mountains
    Beginning of Shadowmoon Valley (despite being pretty much the same quests as Alliance side)

take the boat to Northrend for
    Borean Tundra (Howling Fjord seems more Forsaken-oriented)
    Dragonblight
    Grizzly Hills
    Storm Peaks
    Icecrown (Orgrim's Hammer quests)

deal with the Cataclysm by noticing how 95% of Cataclysm is neutral-faction questing until the beginning of
    Twilight Highlands

finally reaching my destination of Pandaria and journey through
    Jade Forest
    Krasarang Wilds
    Kun-Lai Summit

and if I haven't dinged 90 yet go to Dread Wastes since the toon will be Mining/Blacksmithing.

I know that some zones (Zangarmarsh) are really the same quests as Alliance but with Horde questgivers, but I'm still looking for Horde immersion so I'll deal with the repetition. And I'll obviously be avoiding any neutral-faction quest hubs in the zones I've listed (outside of simply needing xp for leveling purposes).

So, did I miss anything? Are there some important Horde quests buried in a zone I missed in that listing?

Also, final note: I've done the Silverpine/Hillsbrad quests already so I'm completely aware how awesome they are.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Thousand Needles is Tauren centered for both factions surprisingly (Night Elves direct you to help clear out the Grimtotem). Admittedly, I don't quest much in EK but doesn't Badlands have a Horde story arc focused around New Kargath?

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Thousand Needles is Tauren centered for both factions surprisingly (Night Elves direct you to help clear out the Grimtotem). Admittedly, I don't quest much in EK but doesn't Badlands have a Horde story arc focused around New Kargath?
    I knowthe Grimtotem quests are for both factions, but I thought I remembered a section where you kill Goblins in a Horde Camp, so I thought there may be a companion set for Horde.

If I remember correctly, New Kargath's actually the same bunch of quests that you get from the Alliance camp. May end up doing it anyway since "Day Deathwing Came" is always worth doing.
    Last edited by Kalcheus; 2013-01-02 at 09:34 PM.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Thousand Needles is Tauren centered for both factions surprisingly (Night Elves direct you to help clear out the Grimtotem).
    Really? I quested long enough there in Cataclysm to see just Gnome and Goblin rivalry (first quests) and ultimately some "forced Troll buddytime" action involving killing pirates. Oh, and I think a bit of Centaur friendship?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Really? I quested long enough there in Cataclysm to see just Gnome and Goblin rivalry (first quests) and ultimately some "forced Troll buddytime" action involving killing pirates. Oh, and I think a bit of Centaur friendship?
    You ignored the entire Sentinels helping the Tauren clear the Grimtotem out of Freewind post? It was a huge part of the questline and also segued into the Twilight Hammer story arc.

The goblin/gnome rivalry was nothing but comic relief, and just a continuation of the original rivalry at the flats.

If I remember correctly, New Kargath's actually the same bunch of quests that you get from the Alliance camp. May end up doing it anyway since "Day Deathwing Came" is always worth doing.
    There's a bunch of Horde questgivers up the peak iirc.

You ignored the entire Sentinels helping the Tauren -
    I have literally never seen this subject before. So yes.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."