Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Most FUN class to play with

What class is the most fun for you to play (a small example of what makes it fun would be nice)
    This goes more to people who actually play more than one toon as those who play only a single one tend to have a more biased opinion.

For me

1.- Frost Mage.- lots of control freeze + ice lance combos
    2.- Frost DK.- Lot's of AoE, great Cooldowns excelent survivability (howling blast & army of the dead)

Deleted
    You can't freeze bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Healing - Priest...their healing toolboxes are just enormous compared to other classes
    DPS - I enjoy hunter, simply because I like gathering different pets, having a pet to keep mobs off me, and shooting stuff with arrows!

Deleted
    Shaman - The massive amounts of different utility tools you have through your totems feels endless if you know what your doing, especially when your healing.

Deleted
    I like my war at 90, great dps and burst. With right glyph it makes me feel like a real war. My aim is to be as strong as the strongest war alive , King Varian Wrynn high king of the alliance.

I also like my pala healer , i have been a healer since i started online gaming way before wow .. so i like healing and being hard to kill too ( like priests and high priests were in euRO { euro ragnarok online }).

I like my druid feral too because .. he is the one i pvped the most back in tbc-classic.

And lately im enjoying rogue combat and i will keep enjoying it till they nerf bf.

And overall i like also almost all the other classes, just less than the ones i described.

oringinally I always loved my Rogue, levelling up by creeping about, stealthing past all the mobs, sapping random horde just to mess with them even if I wasn't ganking them. It felt more like I was stalking my prey than just hiding like a pussy.

But now, in MoP, levelling I had to use a lot of control care keep all my buffs up, watch out for mobs etc even when I'm just on 2/3 different mobs... fairplay..

but then on my DK alt with bad gear I just race round on my mount to agro EVERY mob i can find in the area then AOE them ALL (10-20 mobs plus) down in no time, and normally finish with more health than I started with. It's kinda depressing going back to my Rogue.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Mage. Frost in PvP has great survivability. Fire PvP is good fun too, spreading around tons of damage.

They've always been in a good place in PvE too. Usually able to compete for the top DPS spots.

My favorite so far would have to be resto druid back in wrath.

Rolling HOTS just fit really well with my playstyle. So much, that when I rolled my priest, healing on it felt really clunky.

Hunter is probably my second. It's pretty faceroll, but really enjoyable especially after the removal of any stand still casting.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    oringinally I always loved my Rogue, levelling up by creeping about, stealthing past all the mobs, sapping random horde just to mess with them even if I wasn't ganking them. It felt more like I was stalking my prey than just hiding like a pussy.

But now, in MoP, levelling I had to use a lot of control care keep all my buffs up, watch out for mobs etc even when I'm just on 2/3 different mobs... fairplay..

but then on my DK alt with bad gear I just race round on my mount to agro EVERY mob i can find in the area then AOE them ALL (10-20 mobs plus) down in no time, and normally finish with more health than I started with. It's kinda depressing going back to my Rogue.
    You should try mistweaver monk for dps they are also fun

Druid - and here's why:

1. Instant Flight Form - jump off my flying mount, cast Mark of the Wild, and turn into a stormcrow before hitting the ground. Non-combat shifting has saved my ass on more than one occasion.

2. Gathering / Interacting - In flight form, I can gather herbs or quest items that can be clicked without ever grabbing aggro or shapeshifting. If I do aggro, I just fly away before the 2nd hit.

3. Cat Form - As a worgen cat, I get 3 different run speed boosts that can get me through any interior dungeon ahead of the pack (cept maybe a hunter with aspect on)

4. Aquatic Form - No more running outta breath. Plus, I do almost as much autoattack dmg as an Orca as a do as a Stag lol. Comes in handy at lower levels for Loremaster or Stanglekelp farming.

5. Tank / DPS / Healer - Yes. All 3. Only other hybrids understand the power involved.

I could go on and name a hundred other things that make Druids my all time fave, but I don't want to derail the thread with people arguing over the sound of how AWESOME we are

working on my destro lock. So much fun!!

Warlocks are incredibly fun in general. I have demons, magic, fun spells, the works. Demo is also really neat, but not as good as destro.

Gonna go with what I'm leveling right now, my survival hunter and destro warlock.As a long time hunter player, I just love the fact that we can do damn near everything while moving now.And nothing makes me feel more powerful than killing mobs in 4 hits on my lock.

10+ Year Old Account
    My monk as windwalker. It just feels like such a free and easy class to work along. Often I find other classes require to much set up, but monks just feels like something I can dive right into.

I also found DKs back in the day to be fun to play as, how I loved the old fear with death and decay and death gripping alliance off the airship in icecrown when they TS me off.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smigel View Post
    Mage. Frost in PvP has great survivability. Fire PvP is good fun too, spreading around tons of damage.

They've always been in a good place in PvE too. Usually able to compete for the top DPS spots.
    This is a lie. Mages are not fun at present, regardless of spec.

Try Shaman instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    The dynamics of playing a Shaman is beyond any other class dynamics. And I mean that all three “specs” are unbelievably fun. Though I enjoy playing as Restoration the most.

5. Tank / DPS / Healer - Yes. All 3. Only other hybrids understand the power involved.
    This.
    You can tank. You can heal. You can range DPS. You can melee DPS. The only drawback is trying to gear all four specs.

Quote Originally Posted by tkc-von View Post
    This.
    You can tank. You can heal. You can range DPS. You can melee DPS. The only drawback is trying to gear all four specs.
    Fortunately Guardian/Feral tend to share gear (even if the gemming and chanting will differ) and same for Balance/Resto. Now that Mana scales, you can "almost" run resto in Feral gear since there is no dip in mana. Though most heals will not even be in the same ballpark for hitting or critting

Holy priest used to be the class I enjoyed the most, but since Death Knights were released I've always ended up playing one. I started this expansion with my druid as balance and I like it, but after spending five minutes on the knight again I can't stop playing. I don't know what it is, I just love it.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    You can't freeze bosses.
    When did the OP ever say you could? What a useless post.

I also love my frost mage. my level 70 rogue is a close second

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    This is a lie. Mages are not fun at present, regardless of spec.

Try Shaman instead.
    Have to say I enjoy playing my frost mage a lot my elemental shaman is stuck at 85 as the current expancion is not very alt or offspec friendly
    but what is it that makes playing a shaman FUN?